gr8fuldoug

Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44mm Plex Riflescope Only $259.99

vortexlogo.gif

Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44mm Plex Riflescope Only $259.99

vortexviper6-20x44.jpg

We just received a new shipment of these scopes. They stopped making this scope at the end of last year, however, they were so popular we asked Vortex to make more for us at a price that would make our clients happy. At $259.99, IMO, there is not a scope out there to compete with this value.

High performance shooting optics

The precise, smooth-handling Viper 6.5-20x44 PA riflescope makes target and varmint hunting all the easier. Not only does this Viper riflescope give you the power to handle very long distances, it also target small objects with ease. The Viper riflescope features a unique ViewMag adjustment lever so you can make rapid power adjustments without ever taking your eye off your target. And that's just the first of many reasons you can count on the Viper riflescope for smooth handling when the pressure is on:

ViewMag adjustment bar lets you keep track of target and magnification at the same time.

Side parallax adjustment turret lets you maintain your shooting position and cheek weld while adjusting parallax.

Fast focus eyepiece is quick and easy to use.

Pop-up dials let you easily set elevation and windage back to zero.

Audible clicks are easily counted for fast, precise adjustment of elevation and windage.

Fine Plex reticle allows for extremely precise shooting, especially when highly magnified

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

Thank you for your continued support.

V-Plex Wide Reticle Subtensions

sub_vpr_6-5-20x44pa_vplexw.jpg

Viper 6.5-20x44 PA Dimensions

dim_vpr_6-5-20x44pa.jpg

Are the scope turrets set up for MOA ?

The turrets are in MOA, at least mine are. I have 2 50mm versions. You can't beat them for the money. They track really well and are a lot easier to "zero" than some expensive scopes, no set screws. They don't have a ton of internal elevation and the eye relief can be a little picky. However, that is comparing them to scopes around 1k plus. You can't get better features without spending a LOT more money.

I picked one up from Doug, should be here in 2 days. I am excited to get it on my .243 I picked up

Why mid Oct??? Hurricane Irene?

According to the site, looks like they sold out the first batch. Won't have more for delivery until mid-October.

yeah I just saw that. Thankfully I was able to get one out of the first batch!