tjwking

does anybody know this person?

All he has is his cell phone. Think he has his computer in his tent? The day is coming when Craig's credibility will be tested. You've still only heard one side of the story, unlike us who have heard both sides.

Couesnaz can't wait! Whatever and whenever that happens, if it happens, I am confident it will bring in more comments from the others on Craig's side, which will lead to another 100 or so posts to this thread. Maybe will all get to know the names of the outfitters involved as well. That may add much to the analysis of the parties' credibility or lack thereof. Can't wait.

This thread has it all: I've laughed, I've cried, I've gagged.

The part that made me almost puke is the comment about 'rich guys filling voids'. What a judgemental joke of an opinion. Many 'rich' guys have absolutely no void to fill because they pursued everything they ever dreamed of and succeeded. Most 'rich' guys are DIY in life. No guide hired there.

Some 'poor' guys have voids because they never attempted anything they dreamed of and take short cuts on everything. Some 'poor' guys are greatest, most giving people on Earth.

So, rich or poor has nothing to do with it and is just a bunch of whining. A man is a man and if they do something stupid in the field, they could be from any socioeconomic background.

Of all the states in the union, Arizona is the last place to start class warfare. Try hunting in Virginia or Maryland where land trusts and ownership can be dated all the way back to colonial days and only certain bloodstreams of people have ever touched those hunting grounds.

All he has is his cell phone. Think he has his computer in his tent? The day is coming when Craig's credibility will be tested. You've still only heard one side of the story, unlike us who have heard both sides.

just for some information - what makes the other half of the story you know creditable?

Looks like the weather up north has broke , no more rain in the forecast - hope all hunters are enjoying the sunny beautifull weather .

Knock'm down and tag'm , only 4 days left after today

archeryhuntingnut, you seem to speculate a lot! If one were to speculate, they could say that you are caelkhntr from monstermuleys who started this mess over there. Then jumped over here and posted the link to monstermuleys on his very first post.

There are way too many similarities, style of writing, words used (confident, associates, speculate ect) its like reading a book without knowing the author, it doesn't take long before you know who wrote it.

One could speculate that caelkhntr was told by tjwkings' crew to stop posting for the time being, which caelkhntr did on monstermuleys but could not leave well enough alone and started the fire here. Literally a few hours after caelkhntr stopped posting on monstermuleys, archeryhuntingnut starts the fire here with no introduction as to who he is and with a direct link to monstermuleys! Seems funny to me?

If you are one in the same which one could speculate, starting wild fires is NOT COOL!

Well Couesnaz , I am not that familiar with that other site, but if this other fellow writes like me, agrees with my general comments, then must be an okay guy. No one has asked me to comment or refrain from doing so. I am not familiar with any of the parties. I am just a hunter who finds this issue interesting and the exchange of opinions on the issue says alot about our hunting community. Like I said can't wait to see if your fellow associates ever come on to tell their side of the story. I always like Paul Harvey's " the rest of the story" bit. Well I can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

No I am not this fellow hunter you are referring to, but I must say I agree entirely with his general coments and concerns about how our sport is harmed by the type of unethical action your associates appear to have done. However as you and Couesnaz have repeatedly stated, we will wait for final opinions once your associates tell the rest of the story.

So what of he posted a link? That means nothing, I could have done that! Why don't you offer something to the discussion other than "Wait till my buddies get here, you're gonna be sorry!" You sound like somebody's snot nosed kid brother. What do you think about the influence of guides on hunting? What do you think about two hunters going after a wounded bull? If you know the whole story, did he in fact know the bull was wounded? This isn't a school yard and we're not scared of your big brother coming to beat us up! Offer something more than stories about crows please!

My apologies, I could have swore your original post said I am not familiar with that other site, not I am not that familiar with that other site. Then you did not deny it for a couple of post. I voluntarily deleted my post, don't want any unfounded rumors.

I did go back and look at Monstermuleys and compared it to what you wrote on this site, it does not look good for ya Bro!