COOSEFAN

"Dos Venados" from Mexico!

;)

Wow. What an awesome trip!! Congratulations to you. I agree with .25-06, I too could spend the rest of my life there. Thanks for sharing. Maybe next year you'll get Kevin's bucks daddy!-Shiras

It was brought to my attention that my post here is too much of a "promotional" post for the outfitter that I used. My only intention was to share my experience with you guys with as much detail as I could to accurately relay the experience. The outfitter I used does not sponsor this site nor have they even heard about this site until they met me. The outfitter I used "does not" have very much time or experience in guiding hunts for coues deer! I took a risk by booking with them knowing they had only been in existence for three years. Every one of the sponsoring outfitters of this site have alot of years and experience behind them and deserve alot of credit for supporting the #1 website we all enjoy! I'm in the same business and know of the reputation a few of them have, and can attest to the fact that this site is supported by the best coues deer outfitters in both Arizona and Mexico and If a person wanted to book a hunt with an outfitter, they should look no further than the supporters of this site! I just wanted to apologize to anyone that I may have offended. Sincerely, jim

It was brought to my attention that my post here is too much of a "promotional" post for the outfitter that I used.  My only intention was to share my experience with you guys with as much detail as I could to accurately relay the experience.  The outfitter I used does not sponsor this site nor have they even heard about this site until they met me.  The outfitter I used "does not" have very much time or experience in guiding hunts for coues deer!  I took a risk by booking with them knowing they had only been in existence for three years.  Every one of the sponsoring outfitters of this site have alot of years and experience behind them and deserve alot of credit for supporting the #1 website we all enjoy!  I'm in the same business and know of the reputation a few of them have,  and can attest to the fact that this site is supported by the best coues deer outfitters in both Arizona and Mexico and If a person wanted to book a hunt with an outfitter, they should look no further than the supporters of this site!  I just wanted to apologize to anyone that I may have offended.  Sincerely,  jim

You've got to be kidding B)

I didn't see you post any outfitter contacts, phone #s, etc.

Just a post from a fellow member of CWT.com sharing an exciting hunt.

I can't see were an apology is necessary.

Jim thanks for sharing your hunt in detail ;)

Thank you DEERSLAM, everything's cool! I'ts just that there's a "possibility" that someone here was offended and/or upset that I was promoting a outfitter, I'm apologizing to that guy! I really didn't need to say anything, it's just that it bothered me a little becuase I know not to do that and never intended to do that and was just excited about my hunt and wanted to relay it in full detail. I like this site because I could do that and can read about everyone else's hunts. I don't want to hide facts or alter facts about a hunt that I want to share with you guys just so I don't piss off another outfitter. To tell you the truth, I didn't want anyone to know who I went with and only stated their name when I was asked, I should have sent a PM instead! Oh well, no big deal. Thanks for all your replys to my hunt, I enjoyed sharing it with you all " In Full Detail"! B) JIM

Great hunt Jim! Thanks for sharing all the excitement you experienced! It's really great to read it all. And what beautiful bucks you got.

And thanks for being sensitive to the outfitters that support this site. I really appreciate it and I am sure they do too. I don't think an apology is necessary, but I do think it would be unfair to those who support this site to start promoting outfitters that do not.

Thanks for all the pics and details! Glad you had a great hunt.

Amanda

???????

Why is it if a guy has a s**t hunt with a rip-off outfitter, everyone NEEDS to know his name. But if a guy has a great hunt & wants to share it, & brag on that outfitter, He is slammed or deleted if that outfitter is not a Sponser"

I want to know about the good, as well as the bad !!! It's just Info. not advertising.

DH

Thanks Amanda and everyone else that sent reply's. I had high hopes of bringing home a buck-of-a-lifetime on this trip, and I might have if I held out. When I'm the one pulling the trigger, it's a whole different ballgame!!! I just need to raise my "trophy standard" a little higher next time, but I doubt I'll be able to! There's just something about these little deer, regardless of antler size! Thanks again guys! JIM

P.S. I was just finishing with my above post when I saw your reply Couesnut. I wasn't "slammed" or anything like that. I was just informed that I might be crossing that line of being disrespectful to the guys that advertise here and actually pay the money to do so. I agree with you that I would like to know about the good and the bad but we just have to be respectful in both cases by keeping names and certain info private through PM messages. No one has been disrespectful to me here! JIM

Hey Cousefan!

Congrats to you my fellow hunter! I also had the time of my life, my story will be posted over on the archery site. It is indeed hard to explain to people how great this hunt was, I dream of going back, and I hope I get to...

Congrats again, those are a couple of great deer!

Ilene

Hey Cousefan!

Congrats to you my fellow hunter!  I also had the time of my life, my story will be posted over on the archery site.  It is indeed hard to explain to people how great this hunt was, I dream of going back, and I hope I get to...

Congrats again, those are a couple of great deer!

Ilene

I figured you would be back on here soon! My dream is to do what you did, to get a coues with a bow would be incredible! I will be guiding and helping Goose and Antonio with the hunts next Jan. and hopefully, if I can afford it, try to whack a coues with my bow as well! Thanks and congrats to you as well, thats a beautiful archery buck! JIM