Id be interested where you killed that dude. Congrats. Just out of curiosity, were you in the north or south half of 18A?

Muleybull,

As I mentioned earlier I don't spend much time up there and probably won't be back anytime soon, so I personally would have zero problem telling you exactly where we killed it. However, out of respect to Josh, Randy, and Randy I don't want to give up too much info about their hunting areas. If they want to tell you that's fine with me.

Thanks for understanding,

Tim

That lion killed a muley buck about 300 yards on the souths side of I-40 about 10 miles west of Seligman. I don't think it's any big secret since in one of the pics you can see a semi on the freeway behind the kill, don't think I posted that one though. Anyway, if we knew of another lion in there we wouldn't say a word but we hunted the crap out of that place and as far as I could tell there wasn't another. Plus all the land we hunted was all private property. We had permission from the local residents, in particular, Ms. Mustachio. You had to be there but I'm sure Tim just got a chuckle. Ok ok, I gotta tell ya, the lady looked like Dana Carvey and she had a blond mustache that was just to hard to look away from. It was hilarious!!!

A blond freaking stache...aren't those usually accompanied by the long, stringy, and sometimes mole ridden sideburns also?? May be she scared all the lions away!!!!:)-Shiras

So many other things went on during the hunt I had forgotten about her! Josh is only telling a small piece of the story. Ms. Mustachio framed houses for a living and had one of them "life partners". When she first rode up to us on her quad in the morning with her big fluffy jacket and hood pulled up around her face I wasn't sure what to think??? All I could think of was SNL and PAT. She actually drove up on the lion while it was on the kill. She said she took some pictures before it moved off. The kill was probably less than a mile from her house where she kept some sort of expensive dogs as pets. She was certain the lion had been stalking her dogs and she wanted it gone!

I should've taken a picture of them two. That was classic!!!!