Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

Any Ron Paul Supporters Out There?

I think he is exactly what this counrty needs RIGHT NOW before it is too late. He is radical; but so were the founding fathers...

This is a good documentary showing his support that doesn't get media attention:

If you are are a Ron Paul supporter, let's hear it!

He's not radical. Far from it. It just seems like it because we have skewed so far to the left.

I am very much for Ron Paul

People need to wake up about Agenda 21, ICLEI and The UN and the threat that these organization are to what our founding fathers fought and died for

Perry is pro agenda 21 Perry is nothing more then a gussied up pretty mouth piece of a puppet He is no better then the teleprompter puppet we have n charge now..Only thing that is saving him from getting impeached or or what ever is the buffoon of a gaffe he has as a VP

I am as adamantly warning against Agenda 21, ICLEI and The UN as I was about warning people about 10 years ago about HSUS and the threat they were to our animals, sad to say most people are taking my warnng today about Agenda 21, ICLEI and The UN as they took with me back then about HSUS...Won't be until it really is really in their back yard telling you how to eat how you can live what you can do with your property and what you can't Taking your guns etc etc etc before they will get pissed off enough to take a stand and FYI by then it will be like shutting the gate after the horses got out.

Ron Paul is out to stop that gate from opening America really need Ron Paul...I wish he was electable but unfortunately I don't think main stream America understands what is at stake nor do some even have a clue..they have the wool pulled over their eyes about thinking going Green means saving the world they think sustainability won't effect how they live..Going Green is a lie...Think about this ..those wonderful little going green light bulbs READ THE PACKAGE they are any but green...When they go out which has anyone gotten anything close to what is advertised on the package but wait even better That little Green Light has enough Mercury to only contaminate 1000 gallons of water and enough Mercury vapor that should one break you are to Air out your whole house and get a plastic bag as to not touch any of the inside powder of the light..Yes people Read that package see what you are potentally exposing yourself and your family to all in the name of green

Sorry to get so side tracked but People need to wake up do vote for the party VOTE FOR WHO IS FOR AMERICA

Ron paul is going to get my vote. New poll says he would beat obama right now.

Ron Paul Bests Obama in Latest Poll

Shows Paul beating President in head-to-head matchup

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – In a new Harris Poll, 2012 Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul beats President Obama 51 percent to 49 percent in a general election race.

“This is yet another poll that clearly proves how competitive Ron Paul is against the sitting President,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton. “Dr. Paul is making strides, affirming that the American people are looking for conviction instead of the typical status quo rhetoric being offered by establishment candidates.”

These results come just a few weeks after a Reuters/Ipsos survey showed Ron Paul polling within striking distance of President Obama among registered voters. Furthermore, a late August Rasmussen poll showed him within 1 percent of President Obama in a head-to-head matchup.

Another recent Gallup survey, conducted August 17-18, shows Paul only 2 percentage points behind Obama in a general election match-up. In a similar head-to-head survey from last year done by Rasmussen, Dr. Paul drew a statistical dead heat with the President. And earlier this year in a survey by CNN, he did the best out of the other Republicans put up against Obama in a head-to-head poll.

I wrote his name on my ballot in 2008 and if I have to I'll do it 2012.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul73.html

Ron Paul in the US House of Representatives, January 9, 2003

Mr. Speaker, I rise to restore the right the founding fathers saw as the guarantee of every other right by introducing the Second Amendment Protection Act. This legislation reverses the steady erosion of the right to keep and bear arms by repealing unconstitutional laws that allow power-hungry federal bureaucrats to restrict the rights of law-abiding gun owners.

Specifically, my legislation repeals the five-day waiting period and the "instant" background check, which enables the federal government to compile a database of every gun owner in America. My legislation also repeals the misnamed ban on "semi-automatic" weapons, which bans entire class of firearms for no conceivable reason beside the desire of demagogic politicians to appear tough on crime. Finally, my bill amends the Gun Control Act of 1968 by deleting the "sporting purposes" test, which allows the Treasury Secretary to infringe on second amendment rights by classifying a firearm (handgun, rifle, shotgun) as a "destructive device" simply because the Secretary believes the gun to be "non-sporting."

Thomas Jefferson said "The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; ...that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." Jefferson, and all of the Founders, would be horrified by the proliferation of unconstitutional legislation that prevents law-abiding Americans from exercising their right and duty to keep and bear arms. I hope my colleagues will join me in upholding the Founders' vision for a free society by cosponsoring the Second Amendment Restoration Act.

I think the guy is a total loon and a buffoon.

A lot of people said that same thing about Galileo, Socrates, and the most recent Nobel Peace Prize winner. Here's a cool article on it. Click here.

I'm sick of talking heads, and that's what we have in office, and in Rick Perry. I have the most in common ideologically with Ron Paul; I agree though that he is too smart for the general public.

If he can close the gap on the front runners, I will vote for him, though I would rather make sure Perry doesn't get into office. I think Mitt Romney has the skills to beat Perry and Obama, and the smarts to get the economy back on track.

i've never heard him say much that impressed me. he's better than obama, but so is lung cancer. i don't know who or what the answer is, but i know what it ain't, and it ain't ron paul. just saying you're against everything isn't a good answer. this mess is gonna take a sharp, hardnosed, creative, tough guy to fix. all ron paul says is no taxes and no gov't. you hafta have taxes and you hafta have gov't. we need a lot less than we have of both, at least those of us that have jobs and contribute. but to just say no ain't the answer. i'm afraid of him not getting the nomination and going 3rd party and drawing enough votes away from the GOP candidate and helping to keep obama in office. like that squirrel ross perot did when he helped elect clinton, twice. Lark.

Thumbs up for Ron Paul here, he speaks with a directness and believes in what he says, and I think he believes in the right things..may I say RIGHT things again?

i've never heard him say much that impressed me. he's better than obama, but so is lung cancer. i don't know who or what the answer is, but i know what it ain't, and it ain't ron paul. just saying you're against everything isn't a good answer. this mess is gonna take a sharp, hardnosed, creative, tough guy to fix. all ron paul says is no taxes and no gov't. you hafta have taxes and you hafta have gov't. we need a lot less than we have of both, at least those of us that have jobs and contribute. but to just say no ain't the answer. i'm afraid of him not getting the nomination and going 3rd party and drawing enough votes away from the GOP candidate and helping to keep obama in office. like that squirrel ross perot did when he helped elect clinton, twice. Lark.

Very well said Lark. Are you guys sure you know who Ron Paul is? Vote for who you want to, but I implore you to be an educated voter. Ron Paul is in a great position to be critical of our current economic crisis. Who wouldn't be? "Hey everyone we are in a bad spot, just so you know." He has zero substance in my opinion. Read up on the guy a little more. He's loony tunes!

• Like 1

Care to give any examples of "looney tunes" or just sling mud?

What's really "looney tunes" is electing the same old morons with worn out ideas and the philosophy that Government fixes problems with money. Romney had his own socialized healthcare plan in Mass, Perry is a liberal, Bachman is a pretty face with little substance although she says the right things. They would all put us in anther war that was none of our business in a HEART BEAT. I have no doubt that Perry and Romney would crawfish on the immigration and 2nd amendment issues if it meant a big contribution or promise of a lot of votes.

here is Paul's take on the issues - fire away

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/

Umm, sure.

Through perverse court decisions and years of cultural indoctrination, the elitist, secular Left has managed to convince many in our nation that religion must be driven from public view. The justification is always that someone, somewhere, might possibly be offended or feel uncomfortable living in the midst of a largely Christian society, so all must yield to the fragile sensibilities of the few. The ultimate goal of the anti-religious elites is to transform America into a completely secular nation, a nation that is legally and culturally biased against Christianity. — Ron Paul

And this gem.

Paul reported on gang crime in Los Angeles and commented, “If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be.”

“Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,’ I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal,” Paul said.

Paul also wrote that although “we are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational. Black men commit murders, rapes, robberies, muggings and burglaries all out of proportion to their numbers.”

Stating that lobbying groups who seek special favors and handouts are evil, Paul wrote, “By far the most powerful lobby in Washington of the bad sort is the Israeli government” and that the goal of the Zionist movement is to stifle criticism.

yeah I think Ron Paul has a shot next year.