Sign in to follow this  
COOZEBLUES

LOOKING FOR DON MARTIN

In August there was a post from Don Martin requesting that a good deer tag be donated for a young man from the Kingman area with cystic fibrosis. I have e-mailed him, but want to make sure the e-mail address is current and that he will receive the message. If someone knows him, could you please let him know that I have a 12A west tag that we would like to see put to good use..... Time is close as we are closing in on the season.... It would be great to let him know as early as possible, so that maybe he can make the arrangements... He can also contact me through this post..... Thank you.

I know he post a lot over in MonsterMuleys.com, i've talked to him through there.

check your PM

In August there was a post from Don Martin requesting that a good deer tag be donated for a young man from the Kingman area with cystic fibrosis. I have e-mailed him, but want to make sure the e-mail address is current and that he will receive the message. If someone knows him, could you please let him know that I have a 12A west tag that we would like to see put to good use..... Time is close as we are closing in on the season.... It would be great to let him know as early as possible, so that maybe he can make the arrangements... He can also contact me through this post..... Thank you.

"Outdoor experiance 4 all" is also another great way to donate a tag. check out the website

yeah +1 on the oe4a i just donated an elk tag and a deer tag to them hope they went to a child in need and that it made their dreams come true!