Sign in to follow this  
4Falls

Gettin ready...

I cant wait. It's been a while since I had a rifle Coues tag. My best friend (aka Skeeter in this forum) and I are headed over to 6a for the early hunt in about a week and a half. Gonna be great to hunt with my bud again and revisit some old hunting grounds. If any other CWT members are in the area it'd be great to meet you. Best of luck to everyone.

I join in with you and the excitement, 27 tag for us, I have been stealing groceries from the shelf for about a week hoping to be packed and ready when I get off work next Wednesday.

Deer Tag ---- Check

Bear Tag ---- Check

Gun ----- Check.....and the list goes on....

Good Luck out there and safe hunting

Ill be in 6A but in november Good Luck !!

If you see a the white Dodge from the CWT home page (Skeeter's) and a crappy white Ford (mine) both with cwt.com stickers that'd be us.

Picked up a lion tag today. Made an emergency run to Cabelas yesterday. Pretty much just need some grub and Im good to go.

Cant leave till after work Thursday afternoon but plan to stay the whole hunt.

I'll be with my dad,brother and step brother up there and I've got a silver 89 4runner with the orange camo cw sticker. If we don't run into each other good luck to you guys!!!!!

Meeting "Skeeter" in the morning somewhere in 6a. Little more scouting to do. Just realized theres going to be elk hunters in there at the same time.

Yeah hopefully that doesn't mess with the hunt? This is the first time for this cow hunt at this time of year.Well good luck on scouting tomorrow!!!

Yeah hopefully that doesn't mess with the hunt? This is the first time for this cow hunt at this time of year.Well good luck on scouting tomorrow!!!

Guess the cow hunt is on now. Then theres a bull hunt on at the same time as the deer hunt. Doubt Ill see many elk hunters where I want to go though.

Headed to unit 27 right after work today. Trucks loaded, trailers loaded, come on 3:00!!! Good luck to all you guys and be careful!!!

I am headed to 6A right after work today. I'll be in a white chevy w/camper with a white CWT sticker on the back, a black xterra, and a tan dodge ram. If any of you sees our camp, stop by and say hi and share a cold one with us. Best of luck to everyone, let's be safe and have fun!

Best of luck in 6a I hunted last year by Rattlesnake passed up on a spike and fork horn the first day from about 30yrds away. Then ate tag soup after that. Had some crazy dude run/walking the entire canyon bottom not sure what they were trying to do other then scare everything in the area out. Hope you don't run into those guys like I did. Good luck!!