Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

Let's Hear It For The 35's!

To all my fellow "Leftover Lovers", I am needing a fix! I have been trying to do searches for posts related to 35 A and B hunts and it gets frustrating because I know there's been more posts then what I'm finding!

We've killed a bunch of deer on leftover tags and I consider myself a "Leftover Lover" and perfectly fine with that! I'll take the scraps anyday and I'm excited as heck about my "scrap" 35A tag this year! These hunts are tough and after each "buck-less" day I spend in these units i'm reminded of why there's leftover tags available every year! Despite the buck-less or no-deer-days, I still love these hunts, the challenge of them, the beautiful country and how rewarding it is when you finally find and kill a buck is awesome!

So, help me get my fix and post up any stories or pics that you have of hunts in the 35's, leftover or not and regardless whether it's been posted before or not, I wanna see em'! :D

Thanks, JIM> aka... "Leftover Lover"!

I know there's other Leftover Lovers here losing sleep as well, so I'll post up some pics and stories of my own!

Here's some pics of a few of my favorite bucks we've taken in the 35's over the years....

2010CouesHunt141.jpg

TannersCoues013.jpg

ShortysCoues.jpg

PB087.jpg

craigsbuck4.jpg

JimbosCoues407.jpg

35B066.jpg

Since I had my photobucket up, here's a link to a cool video most of you have already seen....

th_2010CouesHunt_0003Short.jpg

C'mon, I know I ain't the only leftover lover here! :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing. I guess nobody else has killed any deer in the 35's.

Never had that hunt, but, I will say your photo lineup is super impressive! Hard work pays off and it looks like you are dialed in!!

I love those leftovers, usually head over to 36B though...

sorry havent been in the 35's.....but have been in the 36's seen bucks but couldn't take any of them.

Nice deer btw

Thanks for the replies guys. I also love the leftover hunts in 36's, there's a ton of deer over there!

The ability to still get a tag even after being unsuccessful in the draw is awesome, so any leftover tag is a good one....well, actually, with the exception of 36A, I hate that unit! :P :ph34r:

Our clients went 13 for 13 last year in 35. It is nice when you can guarantee your clients will get drawn and then kill big deer.

Our clients went 13 for 13 last year in 35. It is nice when you can guarantee your clients will get drawn and then kill big deer.

Let's see some pics and story!!! I'm seriously getting WAY too excited for my hunt this year! LOL! JIM>