Sign in to follow this  
bojangles

Get your PETA stickers here!!!!

i am ordering some right now it is gonna be histarical putting them on peoples trucks cars quads etc thanks brian for the info

I'm gonna order some too. You want to hear something funny? I found a bunch of rainbow stickers in a used car at work one time. Plastered them all over a bunch of my buddies bumpers. Another time I found a sticker that read "Isn't masterbating fun?". I put it on a buddy of mines back window of his truck and he didn't see it for days. He said he got alot of looks.

The problem with signing up for them, is now they count you among their "members and supporters" for marketing and media reporting purposes. When they go to congress, they now claim we have "nnnnn" members. And for a PAC, whether or not you actually intended to allow them to claim you were on their side, you are, and will be, every time PETA goes before congress or makes a statement that they have "this many" members.

Same thing the Brady campaign does. They both go up to lawmakers and claim, we want this, and we represent 40,000,000 members behind us who want it too.

the best peta stickers are switchblades..

remember the old I heart this and that bumper stickers that had the heart on em, like i heart new york and crap? i made a couple that had a club on em, like the club on playin' cards. one said i club baby seals and one said i club my kids. made another one that said i spade my dog. me and another guy ordered some stickers that were a pitcher of a screw from national lampoon magazine. they were made to put over the heart on the i heart bumper stickers. i put one over a guys sticker that said i heart my grandkids. my buddy fernando got one over his i heart pitbulls sticker several times. i had a blast with them things. Lark.