Sign in to follow this  
coues7

Is it me or did something

Is it me or did something with the boards change? All the sudden when I click on a topic I see the first posters stuff and all other replies are listed in bullets instead the way it used to be where I saw everything. Did I accidentally change something?

On my computer at work it is just like it's always been. All replies shown in full length versions? I can't even get around on here anymore....its irritating.

Thanks if you can help

Coues7

It mite just be your computer? Mine seems to be working fine...(for right now) but a few mounths ago my puter went south for a while and I wasn't able to get on here for a couple of weeks :ph34r:

I have the same problem. Very annoying! It's keeping me from reading the posts becuase I'm lazy. Amanda, how can we fix this?

bowsniper

I had the same problem recently and I agree it's annoying. I think you can fix it easily. Click on the topic you want to view. Look in the upper right hand side and you will see a blue shaded line that has three words in white. The words are : outline standard linear+ . You probaby will see that outline has been selected and you need to select standard to see the normal format.

Let me know if it works or if you need anymore help.

Amanda