Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Member personal profile

Can someone tell me what the "Reputation" thing means in my profile, and why it reads as a negative -1. Not sure what that is all about????

People can vote up or down each post you make. at the bottom right of each post there is a plus and minus button. People can click on those when they like or dislike a post. The sum of those votes gives you a reputation. Someone must have pushed the - button on one of your posts. It probably had nothing to do with you, they may have just been messing around to see what the buttons were for.

I voted a plus for you and now your reputation is 0 rather than -1.

more info:

If enabled, you will see reputation options in the corner below each post. You may see an icon representing the reputation other members have given for that post, along with icons to give reputation. To give the post a positive reputation, click the icon or to give the post a negative reputation, click the icon.

You may only be able to give positive or negative reputation, and for some users you may not be able to give reputation at all.

• Like 2

Seems that someone did nt like my comment about the Lightning killed wolves, and hit the minus icon. I get it now.

I liked it! So you're all good now!

;)

Seems that someone did nt like my comment about the Lightning killed wolves, and hit the minus icon. I get it now.

I liked it! So you're all good now!

;)

LOL. Thanks Hector!

• Like 2