Buck Smasher

Estimate This Buck's Rack Please!

Nice buck, good eye gaurds. Tough to tell from only one angle. I'd say 95 maybe a bit more. Do you have more pics of him?

Nice buck, good eye gaurds. Tough to tell from only one angle. I'd say 95 maybe a bit more. Do you have more pics of him?

I do have more pictures of him. I am new to this website but love it! I will post some more pics in a couple minutes.

I do have more pictures of him. I am new to this website but love it! I will post some more pics in a couple minutes.

92 inches , But to bad he is only feeding at night. You need to get rid of the giant pvc feeders and begin only feeding them what they can eat during the day light hours. Just FYI. You should be careful useing those types of feeders on Forest service lands !!! That is if he is on forest.

What the heck do you have attached to those trees?

I am rather short on money so I made my homemade deer feeders. I call them the " Red Neck Feeders ". PVC pipe is what I made out of them and they hold 40 pounds of corn each.

92 inches , But to bad he is only feeding at night. You need to get rid of the giant pvc feeders and begin only feeding them what they can eat during the day light hours. Just FYI. You should be careful useing those types of feeders on Forest service lands !!! That is if he is on forest.

Don't worry to much haha. I take them down after hunting season. For now they have to do till I am done with college. Now explain more on how you would recommend I feed them? You mean like spread the corn around on the ground so they must search for it or requires more work?