farms

Tapatalk forum support

And Tapatalk costs money...

which of course is the reason he came here to promote it in his very first post.

haha its not why I came here, i have heard of this forum from many avid hunters. However, ease of use vs. utilization of a mobile site is friendlier in terms of the end user. PM notification push's, easier forum navigation, automated logins, and let the list go on... Besides I imagine this site generates enough revenue to integrate support into the site, or is it a recurring cost that is outside of budget? This was just an idea, if there are no plans then of course no worries. :D

which of course is the reason he came here to promote it in his very first post.

haha its not why I came here, i have heard of this forum from many avid hunters. However, ease of use vs. utilization of a mobile site is friendlier in terms of the end user. PM notification push's, easier forum navigation, automated logins, and let the list go on... Besides I imagine this site generates enough revenue to integrate support into the site, or is it a recurring cost that is outside of budget? This was just an idea, if there are no plans then of course no worries. :D

I use my droid everyday to view, post, and PM on this site. The current Mobil ap Amanda has works great.

I use my droid everyday to view, post, and PM on this site. The current Mobil ap Amanda has works great.

I checked the mobile version of the site, its good and functional. I just have been spoiled with forums that support it, ill just set a bookmark and use it that way. By no means am I saying this is a must it was simply a request :) Also, after further research it is free to activate for forum owners, the cost is to the end user if they wish to purchase the app to utilize it.

I have yet to use tapatalk or the other few out there like it.

I prefer to not even use the mobile version since I am used to the full versions of sites.

+1

Another vote to activate it please!

I use tapatalk all the time. It's the best app I have.

It's free to activate on your end to activate it as well. It only costs money to get the app and even that is well worth it.

Please activate it! Please!