I'm getting here a little late but GREAT post as usual! Thanks!

:D

"Bill I've never sold any stories but I've had a couple published over the years. I do enjoy it."

Josh:

You write well enough to make a few bucks from it. The secret is to take a lot of photos, develop contacts among the people who might buy your work, and never, never, never give it away.

BillQ

You know Bill I've given 4 articles away so far to magazines like Hunting Illustrated, Eastman's Bowhunter, Bugle and B&C. I've had one other guy tell me exactly what you've said but I just don't know how to go about it since so many magazines are based on reader's stories like Trophy Hunter and Eastman's. Email me if you want and I'd like to talk about it some more. antlerboy@commspeed.net

az4life, they either jumped out and hauled butt or we just gathered our dogs and let them go.

Headache, I give all the credit to my Dad and how he has masterfully trained his dogs. According to Dad, the dogs he has right now are the best he's ever had in over 35 years of hound hunting. But it does take about 40% effort from us to keep the dogs going in the right direction most of the time I'd guess.

Thanks again for all your comments

It was absolute blast hangin out with the Epperson boys. Randy has put in many productive years working with dogs and it shows, and Josh is well on the way in his Pop's tracks. I was just fortunate enough to get asked along on this hunt.

I would like to thank Randy and Josh for for giving me a chance to work my clueless mutts with some professional K-9's!!! The Epperson boys are both huge assets to hunting in Arizona.

I have been very fortunate in my years of hunting to have friends and hunting buddies such as the Josh and Randy, as well as guys like Chris Dunn and Becker. And no matter what success we as hunters experience, it's the relationships and time spent afield with freinds that truly mean the most. ANDY

And no matter what success we as hunters experience, it's the relationships and time spent afield with freinds like these that truly mean the most. ANDY

So very well said LittleBear :D

Josh

If you have caught 10 and shot 7, what did you do with the other 3?  :)

It was their lucky day. We don't kill all the lions we catch. In fact, very few of them. We love to hunt them and they have their place.

I just figured you might have some picky clients, or caught some very young cats.

Josh

If you have caught 10 and shot 7, what did you do with the other 3?  :)

It's the new catch and release program.... :D -Shiras

Awesome job Randy and Josh (and dogs)!!!

And no matter what success we as hunters experience, it's the relationships and time spent afield with freinds like these that truly mean the most.

Oh my gosh, I think I'm going to cry.

:)

Congrats, Josh on a good weekend of "kitty killin' ". That is 100 more deer for us to kill this year!!!! :) :D