Sign in to follow this  
CRB

monster coues rack

well I recently got my hands on this rack which was shot on the AZ and mexico border by a guy in glendale it is absolutely a toad I'd like to have it officially scored but for now thought maybe you guys would have some good estimates the pics don't do justice for the mass this guy carries all the way through his antlers

for some reason I cant get the pictures to post if someone else can post them let me knoww I"ll e-mail them

post-861-1142957696.jpg

This kind of rack are my favorite. I hope to shoot one some time, but as far as score, I believe it would have a hard time breaking 90 unless it is much wider than it looks. Wish I could help with a picture, but i don't know either.

Looks like more than 90 to me. A rack like that don't need a score. Can't wait for some better pics.

bgbk0056.jpg

bgbk0065.jpg

bgbk0074.jpg

I will guess around 105 he has some mass on him let me tell you along with some good tine length.

Well without anything for size reference I came up with 102

I scored this guy this morning and gross scored him at 119 any body in the safford area that would like to second that score is welcome to pm me and we could meet up trust me these pics do no justice for this guy

Thanks for help posting these pics younghunter <_<

Wow 119 is impressive, Could you give us some basic scores. Like brow tine, main beam and spread. I think that will enable us to put it in better perspective. When I said below 90, I was just judging from the little picture and the animal looked like an old 2x3 with carp like crabbage (is that a word?) and a couple kickers. I realize now that the tines are much longer then I first thought. Anyway, to me the mass is everything and that would be a trophy of a life time no matter what the score.

Bob

Wow 119 is impressive, Could you give us some basic scores. Like brow tine, main beam and spread. I think that will enable us to put it in better perspective. When I said below 90, I was just judging from the little picture and the animal looked like an old 2x3 with carp like crabbage (is that a word?) and a couple kickers. I realize now that the tines are much longer then I first thought. Anyway, to me the mass is everything and that would be a trophy of a life time no matter what the score.

Bob

main beams are 16 and 15 with 3 inch brows 9inch G2 9 3\4 on the other side the H1 - H4 is between 4 to 4 1\2 all the way through both main beams there are 11 scorable points and a 13 1\2 inch inside spread oh the g-3 both sides are between 5 and 6 inches

Any in the  field pics?

this rack is about ten years old but was kept up very well the only pics I have are whatever I take but it sure would be nice to see this buck alive or like you said in the field pics