Sign in to follow this  
CEI

Huge 6x6 alive & roaming...

I love big back ends! Great bull!

Mr. Scott, I don't think language like that us needed on this site, I mean it is a 'family site' after all ;)

gearnagger do I know you?

I always get a kick out of this crap!

Is it just about the NUMBERS?

Is that the only reason you hunt?

If it is then do us all a favor & QUIT, pack it in, become an Anti!

I don't care what this bull scores, he is HUGE in many folks eyes! Are there bigger, heck yes! I believe he is around 380, but that doesn't matter. I am not & WILL not lower myself to a pissing match across a PC forum. If I am going to do that I would do it toe-to-toe with whomever (unless they fight in the UFC).

YES, I am feeling a bit PUNCHY this morning, I watched Rocky IV last night! LOL

Looks kind narrow to me and short on the mains - Is the "Full Artical" as brief as the video , I hope so! :blink:

Not even worth the read!

• Like 1

That is a great bull, if anyone is trying to say that bull is not a good bull then you have not hunted very much, you only look at pictures on the web or in a mag as that bull was very nice and would hammer him in a minute.

Giant bull craig, good video, thanks for sharing

• Like 1

I don't care what this bull scores, he is HUGE in many folks eyes! Are there bigger, heck yes! I believe he is around 380, but that doesn't matter. I am not & WILL not lower myself to a pissing match across a PC forum. If I am going to do that I would do it toe-to-toe with whomever (unless they fight in the UFC).

Looks kind narrow to me and short on the mains - Is the "Full Artical" as brief as the video , I hope so! :blink:

Not even worth the read!

What do ya want to get stroked for posting a Blair Witch style video of a maybe so so bull!!!! Or do you want real opinions based on what you have posted! Post something worthy and I will be the first to hand out a gold star! :blink: :blink:

• Like 2

Not even worth the read!

What do ya want to get stroked for posting a Blair Witch style video of a maybe so so bull!!!! Or do you want real opinions based on what you have posted! Post something worthy and I will be the first to hand out a gold star! :blink: :blink:

Stroked? Really... Just sharing with others to celebrate hunting.

BTW...if you pay me I will get a large format camera with a new fluid head & go filming for a month just to satisfy your fancy. $20K

Check you later!

Not even worth the read!

Stroked? Really... Just sharing with others to celebrate hunting.

BTW...if you pay me I will get a large format camera with a new fluid head & go filming for a month just to satisfy your fancy. $20K

Check you later!

OK OK I take it all back !

That was a monster bull!

You are a great cameraman !

And you are also a top notch outdoor writer! ;) ;)

• Like 2

gearnagger do I know you

If you read his post (or any of them, really), you know him.

But I keep this quote handy: "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

I can't verify that GBS said it but my grandma gave me a version that was pretty close. Either way, consider the source.

Nice bull. Thanks for posting.

• Like 3

gearnagger do I know you

If you read his post (or any of them, really), you know him.

But I keep this quote handy: "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

I can't verify that GBS said it but my grandma gave me a version that was pretty close. Either way, consider the source.

Nice bull. Thanks for posting.

PORK the other white meat!

If ya can't accept that someone may have critical opinion about your post than don't post it! I suggest giving it to a mother figure so she can put it on the refrigerator and tell you what a great achievement you have created! :lol: :lol: :lol: Or stick with PMing it to your back slapping brown nosed bros! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I appreciate honest opinions and don't expect to be treated with kid gloves when posting a topic or giving an opinion on one.... :)

Cry Babies!

• Like 2