coueshunter

HUGE SHED.......

I have a picture of a shed that I am trying to get permission to post. Once I do, I will post it.......................All I can say is if the other side of the deer matches this single side, the score is 157"............this is a MONSTER shed from last year.............hope to get permission tomorrow............Allen Taylor........

I would love to see that. I hope you get to show us.

Pleeeeeaaassssseeeee. If you get premission and post it I promise to post a picture of the monster mid 90" that I found while bow hunting!! hahahaha

:ph34r:

Guest Ernesto C

:D Hey Allen please next time first get the permission and then you let us know about the shed ok??? :ph34r: ...ok let me start again...Allen at this time I give you permission to post the picture of the shed AMEN. :lol: ok that's enough,hey where is this shed from?Az,NM or Mexico? Is a old shed or a new shed? Please don forget to ask permission to post the details and/or the story too ok?

God bless you. Ernesto C.

Just so people don't get confused, Allen is seeking permission from the owner to post the shed photo, not from me. Whoever owns the shed is welcome to post it here. I don't want people thinking I am holding this up (I have gotten some emails to that effect).

We are all dying to see it :lol: . If it's the one I have heard rumors about, it's truely an unbelievable monster.

Amanda

Guest Ernesto C

Six days had pass and I guess our fellow member Allen Taylor is having a hard time to get the permission. Let me think :lol: mmm if I happened to find a huge shed I will be more than happy to show it to the world,is not only an average shed is a monster shed Why I would keep this shed a secret??

Hey Allen we can get a petition in writing from all the CWT members if posible to see this monster shed so it can be deliver to the lucky owner :D will that work?

Any way congratulations to this guy or girl who found this huge shed from a majestic creature of the wild God bless you all.

Ernesto C.

Alright that's it!! Enough already, post the sucker! I'm dying over here bro.

Josh

O.K. I feel your pain but must get the green light or what little credibility/trust I have built up with a few people............LOL...........will go down the drain. I just a few seconds ago placed another call and was told that I will be called back in the morning hopefully with a green light. This will all be worth the wait...................Allen.........

I just got the green light and sent the picture to antlerboy to post. I will send it to anyone else if they want it, just let me know. I believe Josh will post it in the next hour ...............enjoy..........Allen.....

I gave up real quick. Sent it to Amanda. We'll just wait for her now I guess.

Sorry,

Josh

That is not a coues it is a n ARIZONA moose . Looks awsome when will we know the score on it. Thanks for sharing it , And pass that thanks on to the owner.

Guest Ernesto C

Holy cow!!! hey ARIZONA GUIDE you right is a moose but is from MEXICO :D Sweet,beatifull,majestic,monster. I think that is the buck on one of my dreams but actually I was hunting his father :lol: he,he,he.

Ok where is the rest of the story? Thanks Allen and congrats again to the owner.

Ernesto C.