Sign in to follow this  
gotcoues

Scoring question

I think Josh's example in the attached link is the most helpful and should clear up your question.

Ya, saw that. Thanks SD

That is a good point with lines...it makes sence and cleared up a lot of questions in an easy way. Thank you!

~Mark

I'd butcher the meat and stick it in the freezer, boil the head and hang it on the wall, call him a good buck and try for a bigger one next year.

But then I'm a crusty old oddball. I could kill the next world record and only a few people would know, from my side of the fence scores are for games.

He is a nice buck, hope next year you get a bigger one.

+1 :D

Looks more like a G-4 to me than it does a NT point. Giving you the higher mass measurement. Great buck!

comes down to the scorers choice ultimately, the bigger and more points there are, the further 2 seperate scorers will come up with the same number.

boone & crockett awards for symmetry, so your buck would get the bigger mass measurement but be penalized for symmetry.

if i were scoring it i would score it as a typical, doesn't seem to be a common base there to me, great looking buck by the way too! :)

DAN