Sign in to follow this  
Ross Outdoors

baby for the stew

Sorry Guys posted wrong account....here is the monster whitetail I have been persuing for 2 months....Good Luck to Everyone this year!! -Nate

post-3204-0-41067200-1327623165_thumb.jpg

Nice!! Good eating! Congrats on your success

Thanks guys,I passed on some really nice bucks in December.January came and I guess I got tired of passing.I had a for sure thing and it was a great shot angle and was almost a relief to be able to tag out and focus on other critters for a change..again,good luck to all and have a great outdoors,whatever it is you are doing with friends and family.

great way to get it done congrats

Actually, I killed the big one Dec 2008,tagged out Dec 2009 and then Jan 2010...I passed some 100" deer in January 2011...I wanted to hunt more after waiting a full year..then I finally passed bucks here in Dec and couldnt pass any longer..lots of gas and time and I wanted to just get off the mountain....Thanks for looking.

Amanda-

I dont know if you are trying to be funny or not,but I laughed either way.It just sounded funny to hear that!! Haha...I wont enter this one..Thanks for the help on the pic,I appreciate it..