257 STW

300 ultra mag

This is a 300 Remington Ultra Mag 700 SPS built like Remington Custom Shop Rifle has a Leupold VXlll 8.5-25X50 30MM LRT with Varmint Reticle has a Rifle Rails set up , KDF break , Timney Trigger , 60 round count , have RCBS dies , 210 Berger bullets , some brass , Bogan Bi Pod , Tack Driver , do not want to sell but need the money $2000 cash

post-3803-0-16778800-1328060709_thumb.jpg

post-3803-0-99681100-1328062762_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

This is a 300 Remington Ultra Mag 700 SPS built like Remington Custom Shop Rifle has a Leupold VXlll 8.5-25X50 30MM LRT with Varmint Reticle has a Rifle Rails set up , KDF break , Timney Trigger , 60 round count , have RCBS dies , 210 Berger bullets , some brass , Bogan By Pod , Tack Driver , do not want to sale but need the money $2000 cash

what has been done to it to make it like a custom shop rifle

• Like 1

The bolt and barrel have been lapped and a few other things as i am trying to find the paper work my smith moved to Wisconsin and has not returned my call yet , i live 5 min from Usery if you are interested 480-495-3475 Jeremy

This is a 300 Remington Ultra Mag 700 SPS built like Remington Custom Shop Rifle has a Leupold VXlll 8.5-25X50 30MM LRT with Varmint Reticle has a Rifle Rails set up , KDF break , Timney Trigger , 60 round count , have RCBS dies , 210 Berger bullets , some brass , Bogan By Pod , Tack Driver , do not want to sale but need the money $2000 cash

The bolt and barrel have been lapped and a few other things as i am trying to find the paper work my smith moved to Wisconsin and has not returned my call yet , i live 5 min from Usery if you are interested 480-495-3475 Jeremy

Must have been Jake Schira at Don's. Guy does good work from what I've seen.

Yep He has built 3 Rifles for me now and all 3 are Tack Drivers

Must have been Jake Schira at Don's. Guy does good work from what I've seen.

• Like 1

Nice looking setup. Jake did some custom work on my 25-06 and its fantastic. I wish he would not have moved, his quality of work is hard to come by.

Yep he was. If anyone knows where he is let me know.

Nice looking setup. Jake did some custom work on my 25-06 and its fantastic. I wish he would not have moved, his quality of work is hard to come by.

He is back in his home state set up his own shop his cell phone number is 602-391-6169

Thanks

He is back in his home state set up his own shop his cell phone number is 602-391-6169

If i separate the 2 this is what i want since a few people have asked . $850 for scope and $1400 for rifle

TT

Do you have any old targets with the groups?

I do not but live real close to the Range if you are interested

Do you have any old targets with the groups?