GRONG

My boy's first!!!

Well you got to start them young you know. Hiked for about an hour and a half this afternoon and only found two old pieces of elk antler. On the drive out I stopped and ran up to a draw that I knew had an old washed out tank in it and there was a gorgeous antler laying right in the bottom of it. It was sure nice to have my wife Jennifer and my 11 month old son Isaac there with me!! I'll remember that forever!!!!!!!!

DSC02596.jpg

DSC02593.jpg

DSC02604.jpg

Those pictures are photo shoped for sure. He just added the family to it to make it a good photo. :unsure:

Nice fam you got going there Josh. It looks like the weekend better get here fast so my boy and i can get out before you guys clean them all out.

You see how he's reaching for the antler in the last picture?????? It's in the family genes, cool pictures.

Hey Josh, nice brown..... typical of bulls over your way though......big tops and weak bottoms...

Good thing that boy gets his looks from his Mom!! :P :P

LMFAO!!!

That is great to be in the woods as a family.... Many good years ahead of you with that boy in the woods chasin' critters. :unsure:

Thanks for all the comments fellas, even the sarcastic ones.... I love it!

Gino, you ought to see the horns from 10, talk about weak bottoms and giant tops.... JEEZ! Did you see that set I bought off of Don L. from Payson a week or so ago? HUGE fronts and weak beams and tops, set still goes 365ish though. If not I'll try and get a picture of them when I get back from NM.

See ya

Thanks for all the comments fellas, even the sarcastic ones.... I love it!

Gino, you ought to see the horns from 10, talk about weak bottoms and giant tops.... JEEZ!  Did you see that set I bought off of Don L. from Payson a week or so ago?  HUGE fronts and weak beams and tops, set still goes 365ish though.  If not I'll try and get a picture of them when I get back from NM.

See ya

I did not see those... but I'd like too, Josh... Thanks.

You are a truly blessed man. It's wonderfull to spend time doing what we love with the ones we love!

:unsure:

Josh,

Awesome! I knew that little guy was born to find antlers!

Watch out, pretty soon he will be finding more than you.

I HOPE HE DOES!!!!!!

Josh, im gonna have to agree with everyone else.... he sure doesnt have ur looks! im proud of ya, not only for that nice horn :unsure:

Josh, you definitely are blessed! The family that hunts sheds together, stays together...?

Nice antler too.

I tell you though, the most common browns I find in draws and washes are brown trout. :)

Looks like the little guy is hooked already :)