Sign in to follow this  
Codywhi

are the coues shedin yet

Hey guys i never been shed huntin but i plan on going alot this summer i was just checkin when the coues start to lose there horns. thanks

I don't think they are yet..... but should be before long....

I can't wait....

Talked with a good friend of mine today and he saw a coues buck with only one antler. It's about time!!! My buddy just bought a fresh one the other day too.

Spent all weekend in the Santa Ritas (So. Az.), saw 2 mid-80's coues bucks still carrying their antlers. Hopefully soon.

No fresh ones yet, But it should be a great Shed huntin season :P

I was down in 34A this past weekend... saw 5 nice bucks running together. When the heck are they going to drop those things?? :D

I saw a spike coues sporting the unicorn look last weekend at Sabino Canyon in Tucson.  He stopped 5 yards off of the road, probably wanted to lick some salt off of me, it was hot.

Was the water running? I have not been to sabino for a few years...I think with this drought the coues might drop a little early this year, I hope :D

...........Was the water running? I have not been to sabino for a few years...I think with this drought the coues might drop a little early this year, I hope :ph34r:

Water was suprisingly running consistently throughout the canyon. It was running over the bridge near the end of the road. I guess a lot of silt has built up since the fire. I hope it lasts a while longer for those thirsty deer.