With the HB 2072 bill we have seen alot of talk on how they tried to back door it and upsetting many of the hunters in this state. My concerns are with the upcoming ADA banquet. Is ADA going to feel an inpact because ADA hasn't come clean one way or the other on whether they are going to support AZSFW in the near future?

Here's my thought. I will continue to support ADA until I've heard otherwise. I will attend the banquet because I feel they do a great job in helping out our deer population and the habitat. I incourage you all to attend the banquet. If for some reason the ADA continues to support AZSFW then this might be my last banquet.

TJ

I don't want ADA to fail, I want them to rise up to their potential. This azsfw issue has caught us all by surprise and we are working through it.

Most of what John and I are debating relates to his affiliation with azsfwc/azsfw/sfw/super PAC/Weiers/commission review board. Because John is the ADA president that puts it in limbo... I'm just trying to push it back on the right side so we all can move forward, sometimes the truth must be spoken forcefully and harshly even to friends.

Kent

• Like 1

T.J. I think ADA's banquet will be affected. They needed to immediately make a "Stand" on the 2072 issue. I know John continued to talk about it, but really ADA needed to make it clear like AES did. Since John is the president, knowingly/unknowingly he speaks for the ADA. What I gathered is he is not willing to make a stand. Sportsmen are passionate about their sport and from all appearances, HB2072 was not in the best interest of sportsmen. HB2072 was driven by AZSFW and ADA needs to remove all support of AZSFW. I really want ADA to survive, so they need to make some very tough decisions very soon so the welfare of AZ wildlife is not affected. Allen....................

• Like 2