Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Thanks AGFD!

Just wanted to say thanks to AGFD for getting the online application process up and running smoothly. I found it really easy to apply, didn't even need a copy of the regs since they have the hunt numbers and hunt info listed.

So this serves as a reminder to get your applications in....today is the deadline!!

Yep, I used it too! Submitted my application for archery elk, and the kids for junior hunts yesterday. I agree that it was pretty easy. Also nice that it auto-fills name/address based on your birthday/hunter-id.

I know that for some, the idea of 'on-line apps' a bit controversial but I personally like it very much! ;)

Good luck to all!!!!!

S.

:)

I also used it and like the online app process, but I Prefer the pay upfront method to give us hunters a better chance of discouraging non-hunters from stealing our tags. ;)

• Like 1

I also like the the pay first method, applications will increase and draw odds will go down with the online draw. Also, for the premium type hunts, I would assume it helps non-residents reach the 10% cap.

But with a 1.9% chance of drawing my antelope tag this year with 11 bonus points I guess a few extra apps doesn't make a whole lot of difference!

Good luck in the draw to all my fellow cwtailers

• Like 1

I used it also... might as well since it is available and the new system is fast and awesome, IMO... ;)

Like the easy online process as well. I didnt even need my hunting license to get the number off of it.

I didn't know you could look up your hunt license number on it? that's cool.

Like the easy online process as well. I didnt even need my hunting license to get the number off of it.

I didn't know you could look up your hunt license number on it? that's cool.

Only if you were already in the system. If you applied for spring (turkey, bear, jav) hunts your license number was already there!

If you bought an otc archery deer (jan) tag, or a purchased a leftover javelina tag, your license number was not in the system yet.

Thanks AZGFD! Great system!