Sign in to follow this  
Jimmyc

Muzzle Break

I am considering a muzzle break for my Weatherby Vangard 270WSM, does anyone have a suggestion where to have this done, and how much it might cost? Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Call Todd South in Mesa, 602-677-3791. He has done a few for me. Only charges around 140.00 installed. Tell him Devan sent you over.

+1 on Todd South. He does a fantastic job. He did mine and some family members guns as well. Are are very happy with the quality and cost.

I am considering a muzzle break for my Weatherby Vangard 270WSM, does anyone have a suggestion where to have this done, and how much it might cost? Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Call your brother in law

Thanks.

yea. don't do it. No need on that caliber

Thanks.

Yeah there is actually an ol boy by the name of Walt who does amazing streamline breaks (doesnt break barrel contour), im not entirely sure is he maintains a working work number but he has been gunsmithing longer than i have been alive. He is located at 67th and Olive behind the peoria pawn shop. its kind of tricky to find there is no advertising sign only a little printed paper that says gunsmith on an open door. the man does great work and is very skilled in metal and machine work. he has done breaks on both my brother and my 7mm rem mag rem 700 my custom LR rifle (with shilen barrel) my dads 30-06 and my nephews 270. all look great very streamlined and function even better. makes my 7mm kick like a 22-250. let me know what you think. Also his turn around time is very very good also. i almost forgot to mention my lst break cost me 100.00 flat but that was 4 years ago. the price may or may not have went up but i highly dought it.

Jimmyc, have you already put the muzzle brake on your rifle. I just bought a Tikka T3 270WSM and dropped it off at Accuracy Speaks out at Usury pass to have mine done. I have had them do one other one for me and did an excellent job. It was $175 and there is no way of knowing it is threaded on it is so smooth.

Jimmyc, have you already put the muzzle brake on your rifle. I just bought a Tikka T3 270WSM and dropped it off at Accuracy Speaks out at Usury pass to have mine done. I have had them do one other one for me and did an excellent job. It was $175 and there is no way of knowing it is threaded on it is so smooth.

dang, I haven't checked this in a while. Sorry to all who have posted and I didn't respond. I have not had it done. At the time of the post, I was looking into the cost. I'm in Tucson. Don't get up to Phoenix much. But I will keep all the info posted in mind. Thanks again to all.