This will really shine a spotlight on John K. and Pete C. We should see what they really stand for - special interests or the regular hunting community. Mr. Koleszar repeated over and over when this thing first blew up that "it is dead". He even referred to how good a man's word is. On Jan 13, 2012 he wrote;

"Evidently a man's word is not worth much here. For those conspiracy theorists, the black helicopter squads, and .... the paranoid..The bill will not be back. Nuff said."

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29766&st=300&p=289403entry289403

Maybe there really are black helicopters John. I guess we will see. You have been VERY silent since it came to light again.

Bruce

If I have been told correctly, ada isn't going to make a move until their members read the letter ada is suppose to send out to all it's members. That is going to take some time since I haven't seen any letter in my mail box yet. Then they will probably give a time limit as to when a member's reply has to be back by. Then and only then will they make a statement one way or the other as I was told.

So everyone just pull up a rocking chair and enjoy the show. Make some popcorn while you're at it and hopefully the show ends soon. :)

TJ

Ada can send out emails to save hundreds of dollars.....I haven't seen a letter yet so I just emailed john from Ada website...elkhabitat@hotmail.com....seems like awf, aes, yvrgc, ref. have all had time. the proposed hb2072 should make all conservation groups run from azsfw............allen

Ada can send out emails to save hundreds of dollars.....I haven't seen a letter yet so I just emailed john from Ada website...elkhabitat@hotmail.com....seems like awf, aes, yvrgc, ref. have all had time. the proposed hb2072 should make all conservation groups run from azsfw............allen

Does anybody know if these groups contacted their members or just acted on their own to not support azsfw?

If I have been told correctly, ada isn't going to make a move until their members read the letter ada is suppose to send out to all it's members. That is going to take some time since I haven't seen any letter in my mail box yet. Then they will probably give a time limit as to when a member's reply has to back by. Then and only then will they make a statement one way or the other as I was told.

So everyone just pull up a rocking chair and enjoy the show. Make some popcorn while you're at it and hopefully the show ends soon. :)

TJ

ADA's show is over, they have pissed off the wrong people this time, and they will never recover from this!

This will really shine a spotlight on John K. and Pete C. We should see what they really stand for - special interests or the regular hunting community. Mr. Koleszar repeated over and over when this thing first blew up that "it is dead". He even referred to how good a man's word is. On Jan 13, 2012 he wrote;

"Evidently a man's word is not worth much here. For those conspiracy theorists, the black helicopter squads, and .... the paranoid..The bill will not be back. Nuff said."

http://forums.couesw...03

Maybe there really are black helicopters John. I guess we will see. You have been VERY silent since it came to light again.

Bruce

From what I know, the original sponsor is no longer pushing the bill. Gilstrap and Hamberlin have taken it upon themselves to find support with Gov. Brewer and her staff. So he is not actually wrong that the bill is dead. He can't stop others from pushing with a new and name wording.

• Like 1