Sign in to follow this  
BML

WTB reloading press

Looking for a good reloading press. Single stage is fine. RCBS would be my first choice.

Thank you.

Yeah slim I just missed it.

Antlers do you know which Lee press it is? Is it the metal cast style or aluminum?

Looking for a good reloading press. Single stage is fine. RCBS would be my first choice.

Thank you.

I tried to PM you with a good lead but says you "can not take new PM's"?

My PMs rarely work even though my inbox is empty. My email is Lanoue25@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

It looks like aluminum. I have reloaded 38's to 7MM with it and no problems.I am not sure and there are no numbers on it.

Thank you.

I have an older model RCBS cast Reloader Special Press that I will let go for $60.00 you pay shipping. Larry

Thank you.

I have an old Pacific Super Deluxe "C" press that you can have if you want it. It is pretty heavy, though, so it might be cheaper to buy one close to home as compared to paying to ship this one to Prescott.

Ben

blake i got a rcbs jr 3 its the big old press in good shape - got scale powder measure and some dies and extra i'm looking to sell give me a call Gary 602-993-2657

Thanks for all the offers fellas but I was able to pick a new one up locally here for about the same as it would have cost me to have one shipped up.

I appreciate it though.