I wonder if we should give recognition to outfitters who oppose hb2072? I got a call today from Duwane Adams. www.arizonabigamehunting.com. he is totally opposed to hb2072 and appreciates all that is being done to stop the bill. his outfit could actually benifit by it but he is against privatizing the public resource. there are other outfitters out there like that, so shouldn't they be recognized?......allen Taylor.....

• Like 2

I wonder if we should give recognition to outfitters who oppose hb2072? I got a call today from Duwane Adams. www.arizonabigamehunting.com. he is totally opposed to hb2072 and appreciates all that is being done to stop the bill. his outfit could actually benifit by it but he is against privatizing the public resource. there are other outfitters out there like that, so shouldn't they be recognized?......allen Taylor.....

Heck yeah Duwane should be recognized (and any other outfitter that speaks against HB 2072/AZSFW). Welcome to the green list Duwane. I will update the green list thread. Thanks for the heads up Allen.

Ryan

Oh yea I agree !! This means alot to me and i sure wouldn't want to spend my HARD earned money with an outfitter that would side with AZSFW in any way. I have already seen a post from an outfitter that says it's no big deal and I was thinking about his outfit when I draw my next early archery elk (11 points) tag but after reading his feelings it will NEVER happen , even if it was free. I feel that strongly about this. I am glad I saw the post where D. Adams sells bino and spotter adapters because I am in the market for some new equipment and dang sure wont be buying them in Phoenix.

• Like 1

It's good to see guys willing to get off the fence and take a defined stand with the good guys. Unlike others who either won't comment or wait until their business is about to fold and want to change teams. Good for Adams and Chappell. Lark. Proud member of the vocal minority.

Outstanding . Chappell and Adams are two of the best in AZ. Thanks gentlemen it's obvious you are standup people and I will send business your way any chance I get.

JD Pepper

One can hope that both Steve and Duwane have taken the time to contact the Govenor and their represntatives- the more outfitters the better!

THANKS to both of you

Steve chapel sent me an email opposed to hb2072.....nice to see guys like Duwane and Steve who could gain financially from the passage of this bill yet they stood up and opposed it. privatizing a public resource is a bad thing....thanks Duwane and Steve..........allen Taylor.......

• Like 1

I like what Joe Hunter said.

How about also starting a list for which "Good" Legislators pledge to Oppose this.

We could all contact our representatives and ask them how they plan to vote.

If they dont answer we post them as unresponsive, until they do.

I think when we make it public, they will know we mean it.

Kinda like how the NRA scores em.

That way folks would know how to vote next election, and we dont forget.

If HB2072 hits the floor we record and post who supported or opposed it here too.

• Like 1

I like what Joe Hunter said.

How about also starting a list for which "Good" Legislators pledge to Oppose this.

We could all contact our representatives and ask them how they plan to vote.

If they dont answer we post them as unresponsive, until they do.

I think when we make it public, they will know we mean it.

Kinda like how the NRA scores em.

That way folks would know how to vote next election, and we dont forget.

If HB2072 hits the floor we record and post who supported or opposed it here too.

A very good suggestion. I know my legislators, Senator Don Shooter, Representives Lynne Pancrazi and Russ Jones oppose it. Color them all green. We communicate regularly. In that regard, I know who I will be voting for next election.

Every one of us have three legislators. One Senator and two representative. If you don't know who they are, find out and contact them directly ASAP. Find out where they stand. This will be important in November.

George

• Like 1

A very good suggestion. I know my legislators, Senator Don Shooter, Representives Lynne Pancrazi and Russ Jones oppose it. Color them all green. We communicate regularly. In that regard, I know who I will be voting for next election.

Every one of us have three legislators. One Senator and two representative. If you don't know who they are, find out and contact them directly ASAP. Find out where they stand. This will be important in November.

George

I believe all the individuals that went to the Commission meeting Friday should be new GREEN members! Gerorge Reiners, Allen Taylor, Bruce Johnson, Terry Herndon and Steve Clark. I was watching online and these Sportsman did a fantastic job representing the opposition we all have for 2072 and anything that resembles it!!! They took personal time from their business and work to go testify . Great job guys and thank you so much!!!! In order to defeat AZSFW however we all need to tell at least four people that are not vocal in opposing this and get them to start talking and e mailing legislators!!! We also need to EMPOWER them to get four more and on and on, we must have large numbers of people speaking up! Please let's all help to empower more and more so we can win this battle!! Suzanne and her group are beating on the doors of the legislature every day and spreading the lies about what 2072 will do for Arizona! We must get more people to be vocal and stop the nonsense of the bill and eliminate AZSFW and AZSFWC!! Now is the time and I fear this week could be pivotal in the battle we are fighting!!

Past Commission Chair

Robbie Woodhouse

• Like 1

ARIZONA SPORTSMEN FOR WILDLIFE AS OF 03/12/2012 12:17PM - Chris is still there!

CHAIRMAN: Alan Hamberlin

BOARD MEMBERS

Chris Denham

Brian Dolan

Randy Gaskill

Hays Gilstrap

Floyd Green

Todd Hulm

Mark Nuessle

Art Pearce

LOBBYIST: Suzanne Gilstrap

For information contact us at:

Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife

P. O. Box 13116

Phoenix, AZ 85002-3116

or email us at suzanne@capitolconsultingaz.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Hello. I am new to your forum. I normally chat with the guys and gals on the AZ Hunter forum. My name is Stephanie Rainey. I host and produce an outdoor television program in the White Mountains called, "Stepping Outdoors." My show is all about the outdoors from hunting to hiking to fishing to camping. I am posting to let you all know that I oppose HB2072 and will do everything I possibly can to get the word out to my viewers about the negative ramifications of HB2072. I've posted an ad on my show to get the word out for my viewers to watch the webcast on March 22nd and join our battle against HB2072. I am glad to be able to work arm and arm with you all in getting this bill defeated.