Sign in to follow this  
azpackhorse

interesting email I received today

I got this email from a guy I used to work with. Along with the letter that Gilstrap issued trying to sell this bill to everyone.

Gary / Scott / Brian,

My brother-in-law is trying to help move a bill that is designed to improve some issues that we have as hunters. The bill would take a small portion of existing tags and use them to generate funds through a lottery and auction at a new hunters expo. John is very involved in wildlife conservation and hunters rights.

Can you take a look at the attached and let me know if that is something you might be willing to support? We are looking for as much support as we can get right now.

They tried to get it passed earlier but it was met with a lot of resistance. They think the reaistance was mostly from poor communication at the front end of the process.

Thanks,

Greg

Begin forwarded message:

Date: March 13, 2012 7:34:57 PM MST

To: Greg

Subject: Re: Bill

here is the amended version from Suzanne Gilstrap and their apology

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Greg wrote:

Shoot the bill over to me as soon as you can and I'll give you my opinion.

Thanks,

Greg

Sent from my iPad

Please, please, email your friend back and give him " the rest of the story ". A link to the Arizona Wildlife Federations statement would be a good place to start along with Robbie Woodhouse's writeup. Let me know if you need the links.

I can't tell you how I feel about John Koleszar here on a public forum. In January he told us repeatedly that this bill was dead and asked us "isn't a man's word good for anything here". Well, I guess we now know.

Thanks,

Bruce

I need to make a public appology here, I honestly thought that I had removed personal info from this email before I posted but it was on there. I did not intend to do that and I appologize for that.

Brian

Don't apologize for outing a fink. We all knew pbj is a liar and a rat, now we have proof. And words are only as good as the man, too. This says a lot about why the ada hasn't issued any official statement. Lark. Proud member of the vocal minority.

STALL - STALL -STALL

I hear it now - they will thank me later when we have all these new tags for our next banquet!

ADA needs to decide more than just 2072 and azsfw