I asked Amanda for a camo sticker a while back and she couldn't get one so I opted for a silver one. It looks good on my bumper. I just haven't had a chance to go somewhere "cool" and get a pic. Guess I'll have to break down and take a pic in the driveway or somethin'.

I am going to get mine on a red light photo. Or photo raidar soon. :D When i do i will be sure to post it.

ARIZONA GUIDE

Ouch.... :D

Hey Chef.........not really appropriate here.......but........ your balls are showing!

:P :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

And hanging a bit low. :P :D You better be careful down it that part of the country the tumble weeds may get you. :o

Amanda how do I get a few stickers and a hat? I'm looking for a white one for the truck, white one for the quad. I wold also like to buy a hat if there is anymore around. I wanna join the ranks with a sticker. I seen them all the time in phoenix while at work. Who owns the red dakota? Seen them about 6:45 around 35th and dunlap.

Glad you guys got some laughs!

The way I look at it, if you don't have a sense of humor, might as well live in England!

If anyone wants a sticker, just email me amanda@coueswhitetail.com and let me know what color and size you want. The standard large stickers are 30 inches long (like the one Chef posted a pic of) and the smaller ones for a quad are 15 inches, but if you want something in between, it's no trouble. The 30 inch stickers are much more visible than the 15 inch, so you might want to get that one if you are looking for people to notice....

As far as hats go, visit the CW.com bookstore to get hats or the other smaller color stickers also.

Lower the back end of the ride and we'll call you sparky !

I am going to get mine on a red light photo. Or photo raidar soon. :lol: When i do i will be sure to post it.

Well did you get that picture yet? How'd it turn out?

Hey who's Ford 350 with the CWT sticker was at the Discount Tire at McDowell and Dysart? Was it you COOSEFAN? I think it might have been you that I saw in Sportsman's Warehouse looking at boots. I had my twin boys with me and we were looking for boots for them.

Lee

Yeah, that would have been me! I did have my truck at Discount to get tires rotated and had walked over to the warehouse. I was deep in thought trying to choose a good boot and didn't notice anybody around except for a guy that was trying on boots by me. He said he drew a 19A deer tag, was that you? Would have been cool to chat, yell at me next time! JIM>