Farmer

SFW email...here is who they say are affiliates

Per email got tonight.....

"Welcome to our newest groups, Arizona BASS Federation Nation, Arizona Chapter of Safari Club International, Arizona Houndsmen's Association and South Eastern Arizona Sportsmen Club!

Anglers United

Arizona Antelope Foundation

Arizona BASS Federation Nation

Arizona Bowhunters Association

Arizona Chapter of Safari Club International

Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society

Arizona Deer Association

Arizona Flycasters Club

Arizona Houndsmen's Association

Arizona Trappers Association

Ducks Unlimited Phoenix Chapter

Mohave Sportsman Club

Outdoor Experience 4 All

South Eastern Arizona Sportsmen Club

Southwest Walleye Anglers"

• Like 1

Did you notice that they are having a banquet hosted By Gov Brewer? Who they call their honorary chair.

Sounds like the big money guys are winning.....as usual.

Got the same email. Apparently all the groups listed approve of AZSWC's lobbying tactics.

An issue that concerns me is the fishing groups. AZSWC can claim fisherman numbers & organizations when lobbying for hunting issues. I wonder if our legislators know the difference. I doubt AZSWC has EVER lobbied a dedicated fishing issue at the legislature. Fishing groups could unknowingly buoy AZSWC's existence. Do you suppose AZSWC is pursuing fishing groups for this purpose?

Obviously they have bought off the Governor. It's a done deal IMO. Big money wins again.

Typical political butt kissing going on. These people have no shame! Looks like the SFW cancer will be spreading to Arizona soon. Coming soon to a wildlife theater near you!

Gov Brewer was the cohost last year at the azsfwc banquet and also was at the azsfw banquet when Palin came a couple years ago, she has a relationship already built. I think we have covered this before. It's a difficult situation in that we wanted her support before and got it... now we want her to disavow that very support.

One of the reasons I truly despise politics involved in conservation, the mix can turn on you in a split second.

I don't blame Gov Brewer in this, I blame sfw for backstabbing us.

Kent

Hit the nail on the head Kent. This just shows what happens when our ranks get split. The love of money is the root of all evil.

All we can do now to counteract this is keep contacting our legislators and join good orgs that are against this garbage. Find a good org guys. And JOIN!

For a fact AZSFW has not helped anglers or the GFD. Last year and this year the Rotenon bill that was introduced never got a wink of notice from them.

AzHuntingAddict,

About that protest, is anyone willing to protest at the Capitol "when" Arizona Sportman's Sweetheart, "Crazy Suzanne" gets her amendent sent to the Governor's desk?

I think it is time to start organizing.

The Boss man Hamberlin did say "What Ever It Costs!"

AzHuntingAddict,

About that protest, is anyone willing to protest at the Capitol "when" Arizona Sportman's Sweetheart, "Crazy Suzanne" gets her amendent sent to the Governor's desk?

I think it is time to start organizing.

The Boss man Hamberlin did say "What Ever It Costs!"

I am in! Hopefully others will take a stand for this and join the cause.