Sign in to follow this  
darrcolburn

Arizona Bowhunters Association Banquet

The 33rd Annual Arizona Bowhunters Association Banquet is coming up on April 14 and will be held at Phoenix Mountain Preserve reception center. We would love to see you all there. Tickets are $60 for adults and $30 for kids if you purchase them before this Friday or $70 and $35 at the door. Please purchase your tickets this week as we are trying to get and accurate count as to how many peolpe will be attending. Here is a link for more information about the banquet. If you need tickets you can email me and I can send you the ticket application darrcolburn@aol.com We have some great raffle and auction items this year. Below is a list of some of the items. Thank you for reading and we hope to see you at the banquet.

Banquet items

Lake Mead Fishing Trip

Texas exotic hunt with Bozeman

Commissioner Buffalo auction tag

Commissioner Bear auction tag

Commissioner Javelina tag (raffle)

Bows – Bows and Bows PSE, Hoyt and Matthews

Guns, From .17 Hmr to 30 cal and some shotguns

$1000 raffle

Swarovski spotting scope

Wildlife prints

Outdoorsman’s tri-pod, pack , sleeping system

Lots of targets

Bradley 6 rack smoker

300lb. pig and processing

Ladies only silent auction and bucket raffle.

Every Kid 12 and under wins something including a chance at a PSE Micro Burner Bow!

• Like 1

We will be there, any raffle ticket specials in advance?

Opps, went to web-site and checked out application. Will get an order in for Will Call.

I will be there with the wife and boys for sure. This is a great banquet with some nice prizes. If you have kids, bring them along. I hope to have my antelope mount finished and on display at the banquet. David

Kathi and David thank you and we look forward to seeing you guys there.

Darr

Well i tell you what i was not expecting this at all! I took the family to the Arizona Bow Hunters Banquet last night and scored! I entered a 20 dollar raffle for a chance to win a hoyt carbon element and they drew my name! This is perfect for my antelope hunt this year! Lots of great prizes and good times! So far for the year ive taken home two guns and a bow! lol!Thank You ABA

post-4129-0-97131500-1334518689_thumb.jpg