huntin1005

Draw results out on phone

has anyone gotten through on the phone recently? i kinda feel like im wasting my time hitting redial for the last 2 hours. also, has anyone been told they were drawn without having their card charged yet? im still holding on until i hear the words "you were not drawn"

Looks like I'll be getting up in the middle of the night. I've tried and tried like all of you since about 2 pm and nothing but busy signal and website down. Hope I can get them about 1 am or so. So happy I'm drawn but killing me to know if it's the early or late archery hunt!

any one get on to the website lately

my buddy just called and said he just got in on the website, but the results were unlike anything he's seen before it only listed that he was not successful for Archery 3a/3c, didn't list his other options or his bonus points to confirm he didn't get anything? Strange

I've been hitting redial for 2 hrs and three times I called some poot girl named Niki. Sorry Niki.

Just got through on the website and found that I was not drawn for my first choices, but no info on the rest of the choices, both antelope and elk. Same thing I heard from a buddy who got through around 2:00 p.m. this afternoon. Has anybody whose gotten in on the phone line had the similar 1st choice info but nothing else?

Just got through on the website and found that I was not drawn for my first choices, but no info on the rest of the choices, both antelope and elk. Same thing I heard from a buddy who got through around 2:00 p.m. this afternoon. Has anybody whose gotten in on the phone line had the similar 1st choice info but nothing else?

It will just show your first choice if you were not drawn. If you drew your second choice it would come up.

It will just show your first choice if you were not drawn. If you drew your second choice it would come up.

Check, thanks for the info. Next year is sooooooo far away!!!

Congrats to all who pulled tags.