couesdiehard

Online Big game apps.

It would like to know the reasoning behind it, unless there was a server failure it just doesn't add up unless they did not have as many apps as they thought they should, and why can't someone with a paper app now say that they should have an extra day too.

The deadline is being extended because technical problems with the online application system prevented some customers from submitting their application by the original June 13 deadline. The extension is only for online applications and not for paper applications submitted by mail or hand delivery.

I dont agree either. Everybody knew when it was and if you waited to bad. Now they are going to cause a fuss with all of the paper applications.

DesertBull that was funny.

Anytime there is a last minute change there is going to be controversy, they could have a very valid reason, but the perception is all wrong.

Desertbull I think Lark only wears that stuff at work.

Mr. Daily,

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you! If you can send me your

hunt number we will make sure it gets added to your application.

Tammy O'Brien

Automated License Systems

Phone 1-888-773-8450

Fax 1-615-263-4271

tobrien@als-xtn.com

This is the e-mail I got back from the web master when I sent them a message that it was not asking for my license number. I just quit and made the trip to Game and Fish and put them in the bucket with all the other pink Stetson Rhinestone Cowboys That was good DesertBull I think I saw that guy down there.

Well it seems this happens every year, another deadline extension...... This is total Bull crap, a deadline is just what it is and if you goofed off and waited till the last minute and the system crashes TOUGH LUCK you should have not waited, you can bet the farm that if I had TECHNICAL PROBLEMS with my truck on the last day of the hunt they wouildn't give me a extra day to hunt!!!! One more day= thousands more apps=more$$$$$$$ for the AZGFD=lower draw odds. The deadline was 7pm yesterday and that should have stuck no exceptions!!!! But hey it's all about hunter oppertunity in Az. these days!!!!!!! TOTAL BULLS$#T!!!!!!!!

Geoff

"I just know some last minute rhinestone cowboy with a pink Stetson and a pair of lavender Justin Ropers is going to pull my Kaibab Carp tag and my unit 1 Bull tag too!"

Yep, Lark has lots of bonus points this year, he is due! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bret M.

I dont post very much here, but I have to agree on this one, it brings to mind these words

LACK OF PREPERATION ON YOUR PART, SHOULD NOT CONSTITUTE LESS DRAW ODDS ON MY PART

every year they extend it because so many People wait till the last sec to apply they over run the sys and it shuts down or has some sort of problem.

Why should the ones who did not wait till the last sec get penelized, if it eneded when it was suppose to less ppl would have put in making the odds a little better.