Lance

6TH ANNUAL CWT.com MARSHALL LAKE GET-TOGETHER

Thanks to Lance and his family for all their hard work and the great food. It was great seeing the kids have such a good time out there. I had a great time meeting everyone and look forward to the next gathering. I enjoyed EFX ing everyone and I still can't tell you how it does what it does.

Sam, Kenna and I had a fine time. Can't say which I enjoyed most; seeing my hunting friends, meeting new hunting friends, the food, listening to the kids play outside as I went to sleep each eve, the dogs, the hunt stories, the balancing bracelet, the raffle, etc. etc. etc.

Oh wait...I know what my favorite part was...Lance clueing me in on my upcoming hunts. :lol:

Lance, I thank you and your family for putting together such a great weekend for us. We are looking forward to next year's event already.

Thanks for posting up some pictures Justin. Dillion & Jackson really cleaned up on the raffle tickets. Sounds like everyone had a good time.

There's no doubt Lance and family hosted another great outing. The picture Amanda posted of the food looked awesome. :)

TJ

• Like 1

As a first timer attending I was so impressed with the group! Really a wonderful bunch.

Lance and his family did an incredible job hosting the event and worked their back side off, a very generous amazing family.

Thank you to everyone for making this rookie feel right at home and to Amanda for all her dedication and kindness.

Already looking forward to next year.

The other Lance

Thanks for posting the pictures Justin, you got some great shots of Kolin and the boys fishing and playing around camp. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting new people, and as always a great big thank you goes out to Lance and Carrie for their great hospitality.