Lance

6TH ANNUAL CWT.com MARSHALL LAKE GET-TOGETHER

OK everyone, the date for this year's get-together is June 29-30th!!!!

I hope everyone can make it!!!!!!!! We always have a great time!

I'm planning on breaking out the smoker and cookin' up some special yumminess that will blow away past years' meals!!

Bring your families! Bring your toys! Bring an empty stomach and a great attitude and be prepared to enjoy great country and great CWT.com people!!!

Hope to see you there!!!

Lance, Carrie and Family

post-669-0-07819800-1336154945_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-90537200-1336155307_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-05621000-1336155986_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-07366800-1336156021_thumb.jpg

I plan on being there! Have to check with the husband and see if he can make it as well, I know he would love to but since he works weekends, it depends on him getting time off.

Can't wait to taste what you make in the smoker Lance!!!

Now that the event is not on father's day weekend, maybe we can get some new people attending that couldn't make it before.

Thanks so much for hosting this! It's always a blast. There is always a fun archery shoot everyone can participate in!

I will be there again this year. Make sure you bring your bows. We usually have a friendly competition shoot. David

So, looks like we have two people coming so far...... Guess we'll have plenty of leftovers... Anyone else?

Peg & I, along with our two dogs, will be pulling our 5th wheel up for the Marshal Lake Get-Together again this year. If you haven't been to one of these get-togethes then you need to treat yourself and family to a great weekend of fun and games for all along with meeting other cwt members. Lance, Carrie, and their children are great host and fix some awesome food.

Peg and I are looking forward to seeing old friends, their dogs, and meeting new cwt members. See y'all there.

Lance, feel free to pm us with whatever we can do to contribute. :)

TJ

Dan and Angela Hoffman will be there....Lance, did they contact you about bringing fresh corn on the cob? I gave them your email and they were going to coordinate with you.

I think Doug will be there as well.

Angie, Tracy and Jackson are planning to come also.

Yes we are and I am definitely looking forward to it. Good time with good people!

-Tracy

I wanted to invite people to bring something to donate to the pile for the raffle and prizes for games. No one is obligated to so please show up no mater what, but feel free to if you like.

Thank you!

Lance, Carrie and Family

Angie, Tracy and Jackson are planning to come also.

Yes we are and I am definitely looking forward to it. Good time with good people!

-Tracy

Tracy, you mentioned last year you might come and camp out. I'm hoping you all have decided to do so. Don't forget to bring the youth archery champion, Jackson, so he can try and defend his #1 ranking. :)

TJ

TJ,

I spoke with Angie and unfortunately Jackson broke his thumb and won't be able to shoot his bow at the campout. But they are still planning to come. We need to come up with some sort of game that he can still compete in without use of his thumb/hand.

Amanda

TJ,

I spoke with Angie and unfortunately Jackson broke his thumb and won't be able to shoot his bow at the campout. But they are still planning to come. We need to come up with some sort of game that he can still compete in without use of his thumb/hand.

Amanda

Peg and I are working on coming up with some different games for this year. I'm sure there will be something. Looking forward to this years outing. :)

TJ

Forest closures maybe something to contend with this year.

I was to Marshall about a month ago and the water level was very low. Best close-by trout fishing may be at Ashurst.

Doug, is the 30 ft camping from the road in effect for the area we camped the last couple years? I'm hoping not. Peggy and I are really looking forward to this years. :)

TJ