Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

Wreck in Thatcher

Just pulled back into thatcher from worki g in globe all day and some one nailed the backside of a parked truck right I front of one of our sponsors for this site. It was a big black four door Chevy that is there all the time. It was parked on the side of the highway in front of the store. Some one driving down the highway did not see that it was a parked truck or something and hit it. I hope everyone is ok.

Oh yea it was in front of Gila outdoors.

Well being a newby to thatcher I learned two things today. People park on the side of the highway.( because they can.) and the other thing I learned was I don't want to ever park on the side of the highway even if I can. It was not a good thing.

How about the line at Dairy Queen in Safford that is the dangest thing I have ever seen and it has been that way for 30 years that I know of........hope everybody is OK...

TOTALLY AGREE about the Dairy Queen. I can't believe that people don't wreck there regularly. Unbelieveable set up to me.

I've lived in Safford my entire life. And it's still amazing there's not more wrecks in front of Dairy Queen!