Sign in to follow this  
Mthomas

The new Swarovski 15's

So I've been looking into getting a new pair of 15's. The guys around town are talking about these new swarovskis that are coming out. I looked on the website and don't see anything new. The guys at outdoorsmans said they aren't making any new SLC'S, but not going to release the new ones till all the old ones are gone. The guys at Bass pro said they are getting the new style soon. So does anyone know when we're going to see them?

are you sure they are talking about 15s? I know a lot of serious glass guys that are moving to the new swaro 12s.

I heard the same thing. Bass Pro doesnt even stock the SLC 15's anymore, you have to special order them. If new 15's are on the horizon, why would you special order an obsolete model. Wish we could just get the whole story.

I looked through a pair of 12s and I have to agree with Westernhunter....they are truly amazing. You may just want to skp the 15s and check out the new 12x50 el.

Any new info on the New 15's? Is there really a new pair of 15's coming out? A pair of EL 15's would be Awesome. I would really like to see a pair of Swarovski 20's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EL56's would complete me. I would think that sooner or later Swaro would have to come out with them. I sold optics for many years, and always got asked if they make an EL in 15x56. I can remember when the geovid came out, and Swaro said they would never do a range finding optic because they were not able to incorporate a range finder into the optic and keep the quality of image up to their standards. Now they have an EL range on the way. This guy can not wait to see the new 15's.