Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

How much should I expect to pay....

for new Winners Choice cables and strings installed and which shop in the valley? Please don't say Archery Headquarters or Bear Mountain, for personal reasons.

Is the Sportsmen's Warehouse pro shop worthy of time and money? They are the most convienent for me.

2 cam bow (actually it is a Hoyt cam and 1/2) with a split harness.

Thanks!

I just paid around 32 dollars from Sportmans Warehouse to re-string my Allegiance. Winners Choice string. I dont think they could mess up a re-string. The guy I spoke to said he shot for PSE for quite a few years before he worked there. It was however his first day working there.

It seems to shoot just fine.

Not a Bear Mt or Headquarters fan myself. :P

About how long did that take? Was it a drop off one day, pick up the following day? I wish I would have checked into that yesterday while I was there. I scored half a dozen Gold Tip arrows that had been cut to the wrong size by mistake, but were just the right size for me! If I would have known it was that much I would have left my bow there.

I got it back the same day. I did go back home and they called me an hour or so later to tell me it was done. I probably could have waited but killing an hour walking around in that store is dangerous.

They didnt charge me anything for labor, maybe because it was a Bowtech. Come to think of it they never charge me for labor. I had a arrow rest installed (Drop Zone) that I bought online and they installed it for nothing. They also changed my draw length modules and I didnt even buy the bow from them.

Pretty good service assuming they know what they are doing.

Jeff

Corner Archery at 51st Ave and Northern has always done quality work for me. They have a lot of winners choice strings in stock and can get them fast.

bowsniper

I probably could have waited but killing an hour walking around in that store is dangerous.

I stood right there as they recut the arrows I bought, and ended up spending another $30. :blink: ;)

I stood right there as they recut the arrows I bought, and ended up spending another $30. :blink: ;)

Hee Hee SUCKER!

;)