Sign in to follow this  
Airbusdriver

The latest "new look" of the web board

It's not just you. To change to a simple, fast-loading look, go to the bottom of your screen and click on "change theme," then select IPB basic. It's clean, non-confusing, and very easy to read.

Bill Quimby

Hmmm....not sure what you mean, the color scheme is the same as it was before, so it shouldn't be harder to read. But if you don't like the tan theme, just go select of of the others. Look for "Change Theme" in the bottom left corner and click on it. Then you can choose from Club (the tan one), Xeriteq (a new blue one which I think is really easy to read), or IPB Basic which is basically a simple blue one.

It's not just you. To change to a simple, fast-loading look, go to the bottom of your screen and click on "change theme," then select IPB basic. It's clean, non-confusing, and very easy to read.

Bill Quimby

Bill did you try the Xeriteq theme? I think that one is easier on the eyes than the IPB basic.

Here is how I feel about the new look. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TJ

For about three hours, it was black letters on a dark brown background. I checked in later, and it had returned to normal. Sorry for raising the red flag...must have been some rogue electrons out for a spin.

"Bill did you try the Xeriteq theme? I think that one is easier on the eyes than the IPB basic. "

Yep. Tried them all. I like the simplicity of IPB Basic best.

Bill Quimby

what setting do you need to change so that when you click on a forum topic it takes you to the last spot in that topic that you had been looking at instead of back to the beginning?

• Like 1

I'm not sure, buy there used to be a little green arrow next to the topic. When holding your mouse over the arrow, it points you to the most recent post since you marked the board as read

what setting do you need to change so that when you click on a forum topic it takes you to the last spot in that topic that you had been looking at instead of back to the beginning?

This one feature set this site apart from all of the rest. It was soo much easier to get caught up and follow threads, you just picked up right where you left off after clicking on "New Content". Now, well, it's just as frustrating as all the others.

No disrespect meant to the hard-working folks that make this site one of the best out there, but a few of us (atleast) are REALLY missing that feature!

This one feature set this site apart from all of the rest. It was soo much easier to get caught up and follow threads, you just picked up right where you left off after clicking on "New Content". Now, well, it's just as frustrating as all the others.

No disrespect meant to the hard-working folks that make this site one of the best out there, but a few of us (atleast) are REALLY missing that feature!

As far as I can see its the dot to the left of the topic that when you mouse over says"first unread post"
  • Like 2

Yes, ElkAddict is correct. The button is in the exact same place next to each thread as it was before, it's just that now it's a dot or a small star rather than an arrow. You click on the dot just left of the thread name and it goes to first unread post.