Sign in to follow this  
Kilimanjaro

37th Annual AZ SCI banquet dinner. Bid on the Gov Coues tag!!

Hello and good morning !!

Just to add on to this banquet, The Arizona Chapter also has to auction off the Gov.Turkey tag.Do keep in mind we have 3 tags to auction off to help raise money for each specie's. There is plenty of need for catchments, habitat restoration and consevation !!

So please plan on attending, check with Amanda, she was our guest at last years banquet and stayed at the beautiful Lowes Ventana Canyon Resort.

The dinner alone is worth the price plus a 1 in 17 chance of winning a gun !!! Come and join us, you will be glad you did !!

Bobby Boido

President

Arizona Chapter of SCI

1 in 17 of winning a gun... Is that with the tickets provided with the table? Either way, Ill be there! Already have my seat bought and paid for! It was a great time last year, and I bought one of the pictures that Sportsmans Warehouse sells, for about half the price in the silent auction. A very good time, and the meal is delicious! I would suggest all who can, to attend!

Bill,

Amanda and CW are trying to get a table filled of CW members, come join them and enjoy a weekend at a great resort in Tucson !! We look forward to a full house with a fun evening and lots of money raised for a very worthy cause, conservation and education for all hunters !!!!

PS- mention the SCI banquet and get a discounted room rate !!

Bill,

If you and your wife would like to attend the SCI banquet, I will pay for your hotel stay and banquet tickets. You have done a lot for this forum by sharing your artwork and your years of insight and I would be happy to repay you at least a little by offering this little vacation to you and your wife.

Also, I spoke with Bobby Boido (pres. of the AZ SCI chapter) and he says they will provide a table where you can sell your hunting books, both old and new. Bobby remembered that you have been wanting to thin out your book collection and this just might be a great way to do it. I am sure we can get some young guys to help haul the books in and set them up for you.

Bobby also reminded me that you were one of the founding members of the SCI chapter and so I think it would be great if you came down and attended the banquet. We should be able to get a CW.com table of folks together. I bet some would come just for a chance to meet you.

Please take me up on this offer. The Loews Ventana resort is a great one!

Amanda

Kudos to you and Bobby, Amanda.... Both very generous offers.

Bill, i'm in Greer right now. Send me your number and my fiancée and I still stop by