Sign in to follow this  
kennyazman

thieves at big lake

I had my badlands backpack taken out of my truck while we were out fishing at big lake this weekend. It had a lot of my stuff in it still from last archery season including my rangefinder. The guy that runs the store said that they were having people break into trucks at the store and had to call the sherriff. I can't believe that we have those kinds of people coming to big lake now. You never used to have to even lock your truck. This sucks!

That is awful. Hope they find who is behind it. Big Lake is where our family always goes

Many times I have fished Big Lake and left thousands of dollars of equipment in the back of my truck. Never had any problems, but maye I was just lucky. Thanks for the heads up, guessing I will be locking stuff up front from now on...sad day.

These thugs might be from Roundvalley, we had our house broken into a few months ago in Eagar. We have our neighbors on the look out now and have installed alarms. I feel for you, and this stinks!!!

That really sucks. I'm used to the days when a man can park his truck and go fishing without worrying about whether some scum will break in, or steal his camp...Times are changing, and not for the better.

I'm very sorry for your loss, and I hope whoever did this will one day get caught in the act and receive the beat-down they deserve.

Sounds like they need to bait a truck with cameras. Then tie the scumbags behind a boat and drag them around the lake with plenty of pictures for the papers to print their faces and names. After they sink a few times then drag em up on the shore and break all their fingers just for starters. :D

TJ

• Like 1

sounds good to me TJ. I have been coming to big lake since i was a little boy and we have always just left our boat tied to a heavy rock on shore whenever we were done fishing without locking it or anything. we would leave our motor, trolling motor, fishing poles and everything else in the boat and we would never even think about someone messing with it. looks like those days are over. sad day is right pine donkey.

It's open season on thieves. Crime is just getting worse anywhere we go.

Someone could make a fortune with low cost GPS tracking chips. Hide one in anything of value. I think they should do that with trail cams also.

• Like 1