Sign in to follow this  
amac

May And June TC Pics

I went out this weekend to check my trail cams and to put up some more. Im getting more and more excited for my elk hunt.

Rain gods, bring on the RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICT0673.JPG?width=737&height=413Click on the photo to see the rest of the TC pics

great pics of everything. were they left out for 2 months at one time? if so, what batts were ya using? or is it solar powered? thanks for sharing.

I had the cams out since the Jr. turkey hunt, so like April 20th tell June 9th they had a little over 2000 pics and the batterie life was at 68%

I have been using the moultire M-80IR, I really like that cam a lot. right now cabelas is having a sale on them for $109.99

my best cam is my moultrie but it only last about 2 weeks on the better kind of batteries. man i cannot believe your cams were out that long and still had 68 percent battery. and it was not sitting there in idle it took you said 2000 pics or more... holy shoot. that blows my mind lol. i have been setting trail cams up for a few years now and i have tried a few cams but my moultries are my best bc they last about 2 weeks lol. i am going to have to do what your doing or atleast what your using. IT WORKS.

my best cam is my moultrie but it only last about 2 weeks on the better kind of batteries. man i cannot believe your cams were out that long and still had 68 percent battery. and it was not sitting there in idle it took you said 2000 pics or more... holy shoot. that blows my mind lol. i have been setting trail cams up for a few years now and i have tried a few cams but my moultries are my best bc they last about 2 weeks lol. i am going to have to do what your doing or atleast what your using. IT WORKS.

Ya I would defentley try out the moultrie M-80 or the D-55IRXT both are 5mp cam and they last a long A$$ time! I normally set up my cams for a 2 burst shot and with a 5min delay. I put one of my M-80 on video mode last weekend so im excited to see what thats going to look like!

Yeah I have the M-80 and I love it for the battery life. I use for video mode. 30sec videos. I love how it takes a picture first and then records so you get a good picture and also get to see it recorded. I wish that it had an adjustable time of video at night. It limits night videos to only 10 seconds. And the sound could be a little louder but other than that I love it.

Loved your photos! Please share more.

Wish I had more photos of the elk playing in the water, I went up on friday to check them and I was really excited because this time I had put the cam on video mode, but when I got down to that water tank my cam was gone!!!! I had it in a lock box and bloted to a tree, and someone still manage to rip it off... :(

Great pics in an awesome place thanks for sharing them. Sorry some loser took your cam, that sucks!

i know how ya feel! the first time i put a lock on my cam ever bc it was within walking distance for a normal hunter and i left it out for about 3 weeks and came back to see what i got and i glassed it up before getting to the tree and i didnt see it... so i pretty much ran down to the tree and it was laying open with lock and piece of plastic that was broke off my cam with no card in it. i wanted to cry but glad they didnt take everything ya know. now, i always have my smallest cam pointed to my main cam just in case. man i feel for ya. its almost like an adrenaline rush going to check cams and then ya show up with it missing. it sucks.

Great pics,sorry for the loss of your camera.I can't understand why people won't leave other peoples stuff alone.That is exactly why more and more land is being locked up.

Ya its really mess up people do that S***! But karma's a B****! it will catch up to them, it always does!!!