bowfishAZ

Friday night Bowfishing

On the lake at 9pm off at 5am. Shooting was slow but still a great time. We shot 1 buff and 15 carp. Buff was 26lbs and the carp were between 12-18lbs

post-5424-0-16000300-1340591916_thumb.jpg

post-5424-0-01791500-1340591941_thumb.jpg

ATTA Boy!!! Way to get it done. Waitin for my turn.

They have an air sac in them so you have to puncture it so when you sink them back into the lake they dont float back up.

Oh ok thanks for the info. I have been kicking around the idea of buying a bowfishing set up but really didn't like the idea of eating all the carp i would shoot. Is that legal to sink them?

Yea im not to much into the idea of eatting a carp either... As far as I know it is legal to do. Since carp are an invasive species they dont want them in the lakes and encourage people to kill them. Game and Fish will sometimes show up to tournaments to haul away the fish for studying animals or as we did at the Shoot the Moon, take it to the animal rescue place, otherwise its always been punch and dump back into the lake.

Fun night for sure, sticken my biggest buff of the yr was a real TREAT especially on a lake Weve NEVER shot!!!

PS: I heard BuffHunter tried to take pics of his last Trip but when he tried to get in the picture The Camera BROKE!!! LMAO!

Fun night for sure, sticken my biggest buff of the yr was a real TREAT especially on a lake Weve NEVER shot!!!

PS: I heard BuffHunter tried to take pics of his last Trip but when he tried to get in the picture The Camera BROKE!!! LMAO!

Hey that's not nice........ I'm sensitive ...........

We will get some pics up when we shoot some biguns and win the CJ STRIKE Tourney at the end of july!!!!!!!! Idaho here we come team SHAKE-N-BAKE will be on their way!!!!!!!!

Oh ya and you guys did good!!!! As good as I thought you would do with just a troller on that lake!!!!! GOOD JOB GUYS

• Like 1

He is one ugly SOB!

But can sure cook a pizza!