Becker

You might be a Redneck if.........

..........this is the only way you can get someone to come shed hunting with you.....Someone being your dog because no one else will go...lol

post-553-1151549356.jpg

Now that was funny Bret, true, but funny. lololol.

Long as your boots are better than your dogs, I think you are safe Becker :P

That is way too funny man!! I thought Dad and I were one of the only redneck sumbeeshes that did that crap. Here's a couple of pics of us this past winter lion hunting with the same types of "rigs". LOL!!!! I will say that that was the scariest quad ride I've ever been on. I'll also say that Dad was way more scared than I was... wink!

IMG_4248.jpg

IMG_4252.jpg

You also might be a redneck if you have a $5000 quad in the back of a $2500 truck :P !

Bret M.

LOL ... :blink:

Hey Josh those old mine roads in that area have scared the pudding right out of me a time or two as well. They do make the perfect quad trails though. I di it one time on a polaris trailblazer andd the whole trip i was wondering how the heck i was going to get out. I still only have a 2003 trailboss and have been in there a few times on it as well.

Hey that's cool. Neat area for sure. If I enjoyed riding a quad just to ride a quad I'd hit every trail in that area but I don't. I ride them just to check out new areas and keep from beating my truck to pieces. That was the first time I'd ever spent any time over there. Pretty awesome to say the least.

It could be a lot worse........I've seen a lot of $5000.00 quads to go with $2500.00 "homes"! Lots of those scenarios in Gila County communities!

c-1