Sign in to follow this  
reganranch

Best Trailcam Pics to date!

I've yet to get into this addictive hobby but it's just a matter of time. I love all the trail cam posts. Thanks for sharing. You have a nice hot spot with a lot of variety. Please continue to share and I will continue to enjoy.

I must be crazy, but I like the weird angle that throws all the animals right up against the lens.

I must be crazy, but I like the weird angle that throws all the animals right up against the lens.

Haha your not crazy Keith. Stupid cows were walking by on the second day and licking my camera and shifted it 45 degrees.

How did I miss these, and why in sam hill are they all at a 45 degree angle???? Nice pix, and thanks for sharing, although, next time you might want to mount your camera perpendicular to the ground so we all don't get sea sick! :P ;) :lol:

How did I miss these, and why in sam hill are they all at a 45 degree angle???? Nice pix, and thanks for sharing, although, next time you might want to mount your camera perpendicular to the ground so we all don't get sea sick! :P ;) :lol:

Yeah sorry Coach for the 45 degree flip on you. It was strait when i left it. The camera was hidden in a fallen tree because there was nothing close to strap it too. Heres the proof it was strait till i left it to the mercy mother earth(hippie word of the day :lol: ).

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q499/tylerregan/Aquifer%20Trailcam%20Pics/PRMS3870.jpgPRMS3870.jpg

That bear is cracking me up! Great photos

Great spot and good pics but the pigs would be #1 on my list. Just saying.

TJ

A STINKING PIG out of all that?!?!? :blink: Oh TJ :wacko: LOL :P

exactly what I thought!! TJ, you are hopeless!! :)

very nice variety of critters!