Sign in to follow this  
Dodgerboy999

Smith & Wesson 460 Magnum Revolver For Sale

Hi everyone I have Smith & Wesson 460 Magnum Revolver This is the upgrade one with the mounting bracket already built into the gun for the scope. I am the second owner of this gun and the gun is in perfect shape. The reason I am selling is due to the fact that I am a bowhunter and will not use the very much plus it is to much gun for me so I am gonna stick to the bows.

Retail on these guns is at 1400.00

I would like 975.00 obo

• Like 1

grit your teeth before touching it off, nice thing is you can use 3 different types of ammo in it, .45lc, 454casull and .460wristbreakers

I have friends who shoot this gun very accurately out to 200 yds on a rest and with a scope. One buddy shot his Deer out to 257 yds very accurate gun.

Have a couple questions on this. What year was it made. Any idea how many rounds have been thru it?

Andy (in Tucson)

Not exactly sure on the year but I have only put a handfull rounds though it and the gentleman that had it before me took it on a combo hunt in new mexico and shot a buffalo and an elk with it and I thinl that was the extent of the rounds through it

Thanks for the bump really is a great gun for a life time except I am a bowhunter and would never use so lets find a CWT member who will appreciate it and love it.

Great Pistol! Sorry for backing out on the deal, I just couldn't pass up a 4x4 honda quad for that cheap! Free bump