I like Waterdog Willys but they are not a Mathews dealer. Bear Mountain is a good one depending on who you deal with, The black guy Jim is very nice and knowledgable and always helpful. I try to show up when I think he will be there. Archery Headquarters is a good one also.

Corner Archery in Glendale even when they are really busy when it is your turn to be waited on the staff is real good about seeing to your needs no rushing or pressure. Because of their service i purchased my last bow from them.

I just went over to Cabelas in Glendale. Massive archery section! I'll keep spending everything I can at Corner Archery, but it's hard to imagine that Corner can stay open with Cabelas just down the street. Bummer!

bowsniper

Shooters Edge, On east 29th st. Right next to the Marksman. One of the origional owners of The Archery Center. He'the string maker. About the best customer service and bow repair I have seen. And the best custom strings.

For all the east side boys like myself I recently stumbled on a place in AJ that a gentleman by the name of Robert runs out of his back yard. Great guy with an exceptional selection of any archery equipment. I just took my bow there this weekend and he was willing to do whatever it took to revive my old bow while making it cost-effective. I believe the place is called Broken Arrow.

I just went over to Cabelas in Glendale. Massive archery section! I'll keep spending everything I can at Corner Archery, but it's hard to imagine that Corner can stay open with Cabelas just down the street. Bummer!

bowsniper

I don't think that is going to be a problem. I give my buisness to no one other that Corner! Cabela's may be more popular but you will never get the personal customer service there that you get at Corner. At Cabela's you're a number, at Corner you're a friend! Just my opinion.

I always liked the PSE pro shop in Tucson. I always get great service, I've bought 2 bows from them the lastest a AR37, any adjustments are usally done free of charge.

Hey Mulie Hunter! How do you like that AR37? I bought an AR34 last year and I love it!

bowsniper

My .02 worth.......I have always thought the Corner staff were a bunch of nice people, and they are, it would be sad to lose any small huntin shops due to Cabelas being here. If I were to have work done on my bow, I would have Archery Headquarters do it without hesitation, great guys as well and very knowledgeable.

Hey Bowsniper, were you on the radio this morning with Jim Solomon? My dad was on the radio right after a guy from your archery club was on there. The guy from your club was talking about the upcoming seminar with Corky and it sounds like a great deal and very informative! My dad was also talking about a seminar with the AES this Sat. just trying to get the word out. He posted a little snippet about it and the contact info in the "Wildlife Projects" discussion forum, that would be a good place for your info as well? Thanks, JIM>