Sign in to follow this  
Shawn

Here we go again!

I like the online draw. I agree with the weeks advance notice to make sure your CC is current. I don't agree with multiple attempts to get it to clear. If your check bounces they probably don't try it again.

With luck end of July? Come on they told everyone to make sure CC are good to go by 13th, try 1 time thats all they should do. Or start earlier!

Pull everyone's money the day after the draw deadline. No different than mailing checks. Then you don't have problems. Other states have figured it out.

Pull everyone's money the day after the draw deadline. No different than mailing checks. Then you don't have problems. Other states have figured it out.

Good point, take the funds pronto. However that probably would cut down on how many tags people apply for... but that may be a benefit to in staters who are competing with out of staters. I say... must buy a license and pay for tags up front. That would open up our hunting a bit. Am I wrong? I know out of town outfitters have people apply that don't need to pay up front unless drawn.

As much as I like putting in with CC's, I think the only way to avoid this is go back to checks and money orders... If they pull money off your CC the day after the deadline imagin the mess it would be when they go to credit your card back!!

Gotta get it figured out! I agree take the money up front same as they cash yur check. When you don't draw they can cut you a check instead of putting money back on your card same as they do with money orders and checks.

James

new sticker idea "got drawn" no cause the results aren't available

If I'm not mistaken they cannot take money out of your card right away without giving you something for your purchase. I believe this is an AZ state law. That is why they are different from other states. I'm sure they would like too as it would make things easier but they can't.

Brian

If I'm not mistaken they cannot take money out of your card right away without giving you something for your purchase. I believe this is an AZ state law. That is why they are different from other states. I'm sure they would like too as it would make things easier but they can't.

Brian

They give a bonus point

Not that it means anything, but I keep reading that they informed everyone to make sure CC were good. I never got such email?? Anyone have any idea why?? I did not get drawn for Elk/Ant/Javalina, and now deer. just wondering WTF

Brian

They give a bonus point

They give the bonus point for the 7.50 fee they take out immediately.