Sign in to follow this  
THE RIFLEMAN

Tecnique - Camera Saturation

Isn't any valued object over 500 dollars concerning theft a Felony. Pretty sure 20+ cameras are valued more then a 1000 dollars.

NO. It would be 20 counts of misdemeanor petty theft.

I just read this posting, here is my 1.5 cents worth. If you have 20 victims, you have 20 counts. Each count would depend on the total amount taken from each victim. Some counts could amount to class 1 misdemeanors or class 6 to 2 felonies. Class 1 mis. = less than $250, $250 to $1000 is a class 6F, $1000 to $2000 is a 5F, $2000 to $3000 is a 4F, $3000 to $25000 is a 3F and more than $25000 is class 2F These stats are taken from my Title 13 Criminal Codes book.

Citizens arrest is only for Felonys, not misdemeanor theft...

Yes and a misdemeanor becomes a felony when the perp decides to posess a firearm durring the commison of a misdemeanor ... Wich is what this thief did! I have pictures of him with his side arm removing my camerea from where I set it! He had two weapons in his vehicle besides his side arm .... Lots of possible felony charges ......

BTW all charges towards me are dropped and all my court costs/legal fees have been paid in fuil in an agreement that I would not not counter sue!

In other words I wont be losing my right to carry , hunt , vote ect....